Windows 10: how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp...

Discus and support how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp Office Jet4620?--the print function works wireless desire to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BudRumsey, Jul 14, 2018.

1. BudRumsey Win User

how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp...

how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp Office Jet4620?--the print function works wireless desire to scan then e mail==my email function on its own works also

:)

BudRumsey, Jul 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 Broke HP Printer Scan Function

Installed Windows 10. HP Deskjet 2510 all-in-one printer's scan function no longer works. Went to device manager, clicked to update driver, said it was up-to-date. I disabled and enabled. Printing and other features of the HP Printer Assistant are all
    fine. Scan does not work in the HP Printer Assistant nor by pressing the Scan button on the printer, gets error message not found.

I also posted this on the HP support forum.

Netmouser13, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Lo888j Win User
    Windows 10 Broke HP Printer Scan Function

This worked for me after spending hours trying to download updates from hp I did the following.

My printer is the HP6500 e709n. I removed all the HP software. Disconnected my printer totally and when all hp software was removed reconnected.

Then (This will only work if you have Microsoft Office installed). I have Office 2003.

Using Microsoft word I found no problem with printing.

Then printed documents from online websites no problem.

I then used Microsoft Document Scanning under the Microsoft office app

and this worked no problem at all. (make sure that the document scanning is installed)

I don`t fax but don`t think that there would be any problem using Microsoft fax.

Just make sure that you reinstall your printer without hp hardware on your printer and scanning section.

Make sure that you re-enter your printer wireless code again and re-connect if you use wireless.

THIS DOES WORK WITH WINDOWS 10 and an HP6500 e709n printer.

Lo888j, Jul 14, 2018
  4. ArtTrier Win User

how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp...

HP All In One Printer/Scanner/FAX J6400 series - Can't scan w/Windows 10

I have done everything that you have suggested and Windows 10 still will not allow me to scan. All my HP drivers are current and the HP online help process indicates that my printer is fine and online. Any other suggestions?

ArtTrier, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I get the scan function working between my computer and printer windows 10? hp... - Similar Threads - scan function working

2. How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?: How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-envy-5530-printer-to-scan-in/72645dc9-e5ef-4ad2-8cb7-6980087fb425
  3. How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11?: How do I get my HP ENVY 5530 printer to SCAN IN COLOR in WINDOWS 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-envy-5530-printer-to-scan-in/72645dc9-e5ef-4ad2-8cb7-6980087fb425
  4. Scanning function on printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanning function on printer: My laptop has suddenly stopped recognising my printer for scanning, but does not have a problem printing.Is this something to do with an update, and how do I fix it?...
  5. Scanning function on printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning function on printer: My laptop has suddenly stopped recognising my printer for scanning, but does not have a problem printing.Is this something to do with an update, and how do I fix it?...
  6. Scanning function on printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Scan function in HP F4180 printer stopped working in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scan function in HP F4180 printer stopped working in Windows 10.: The scan function in my HP F4180 printer recently stopped working. Wonder whether there is a compatibility issue between this older printer and Win10....
  8. How do I recover my activate the scan to computer function

How do I recover my activate the scan to computer function: How do I reactivate the or recover the scan to computer function.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-activate-the-scan-to-computer/8957de87-9ec7-473d-baf2-5cdfc425aac2
  9. how do i scan from printer to computer

how do i scan from printer to computer: it wont allow me to scan without giving me error message "try starting scan from computer" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-from-printer-to-computer/b4eb56f7-6c76-47a4-a6de-fa0917b32d2f
  10. how do I get my HP Officejet all in one printer to work on windows 10?

how do I get my HP Officejet all in one printer to work on windows 10?: Why cant I print from my email or copy and paste and print in word with my new windows 10? My printer is a HP Officejet 4630 all in one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-hp-officejet-all-in-one-printer-to/8b247be8-7468-4c84-8bd0-2a0ecc1eff54