Windows 10: How do I get the special effects for the bing home page? ice crystals,

Discus and support How do I get the special effects for the bing home page? ice crystals, in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; You can add a crackling fireplace and other holiday effects on the Bing homepage | Windows Central Only one of my PC has this available, none of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sdowney717, Dec 9, 2020.

1. How do I get the special effects for the bing home page? ice crystals,

sdowney717, Dec 9, 2020

2. Windows Video Remix does not have special effects!

Hi Peter,

A possible factor why the special effects in Story Remix is due to corrupted system files. We recommend that you repair Story Remix, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, search Story Remix > Click on
      Advanced options.
    • Select Repair.
    • Restart your computer.

Note: Special effects are currently only available for videos.

Keep us updated with the result

Regile Reb, Dec 9, 2020
  3. How to make the registry key has an effect on IE11 Addon Bing?

Hi, everyone.
    I was testing my registry key of IE 11 Settings.

I found the registry key that it didn't have an effect on disabling search suggestion of IE11 addon Search Provider Bing.
    My main objective is using the registry key to "disable search suggestion of IE11 addon Search Provider Bing".

The registry key data would change to 0 when I disabled search suggestion or 1 when I enabled search suggestion manually.

But, The registry key had no effect on disabling search suggestion of IE11 addon Search Provider Bing.

The registry key is as following.
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}]
    "ShowSearchSuggestions"=dword:00000000

First picture attached is applied the registry key.

How do I get the special effects for the bing home page? ice crystals, [​IMG]

Second picture is the real situation.

How do I get the special effects for the bing home page? ice crystals, [​IMG]

Note:
    "已啟用" meets "Enabled" in Chinese Traditional.

Q.Could you teach me how to disable search suggestion of IE11 addon Search Provider Bing by using registry key?
    Thanks a lot.

shiwan0804, Dec 9, 2020
  4. How do I get the special effects for the bing home page? ice crystals,

nokia camera app shutter special effect not there anymore

I had updated the nokia camera app not too long ago on my lumia 925. Ever since the update, the cool special effect that mimics a shutter closing when taking a photo no longer appears. what gives? this is definitely a step backwards and I now am never
    sure if the photo is actually being taken or not because I don't get that visual confirmation from the shutter closing special effect.

scottfactor, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

How do I get the special effects for the bing home page? ice crystals,

1. How do I get the special effects for the bing home page? ice crystals, - Similar Threads - special effects bing

2. How do i set MSN as home page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i set MSN as home page?: How do i set MSN as home page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-msn-as-home-page/2ed028b1-15bd-4697-8513-119420bb9ab7
  3. How do i set MSN as home page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i set MSN as home page?: How do i set MSN as home page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-msn-as-home-page/2ed028b1-15bd-4697-8513-119420bb9ab7
  4. How Do I Get To The Update Page?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Do I Get To The Update Page?: So I have gone to the page before but right now I'm on the browser and I need to be on the app. But the app won't load. And if the app won't load I can't play Roblox because of the update! That's It For Today Bye...
  5. Help with Bing Home Page in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Help with Bing Home Page in Edge: I've used Bing Home page in Edge for quite awhile. Today I noticed a scroll bar on the right side of picture. I scrolled down and all this garbage was displayed. I've high lighted the areas in question. Edge is up to date and don't think it's related to Fat Tuesdays' CU. Does...
  6. How to get rid of links on Bing home page images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of links on Bing home page images?: [ATTACH] I enjoy the pictures on the Bing home page, but I just want the pretty pictures. I don't want news headlines with pictures of faces staring out at me, or these damn "lets interact" links. At least the headlines can be hidden... anyone know how to get rid of the...
  7. how do i get rid of BING

in Browsers and Email
    how do i get rid of BING: every time I search on google the answer comes up on bing. how do I delete bing from my pc, I have it disabled and google is the primary 156430
  8. how do i get rid of BING

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i get rid of BING: every time I search on google the answer comes up on bing. how do I delete bing from my pc, I have it disabled and google is the primary 156430
  9. how do I setup a home page?HOME PAGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I setup a home page?HOME PAGE: How do I setup a home page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-a-home-pagehome-page/91226166-2e9a-41ca-b750-6db7fc8722be"
  10. Bing Home Page ?

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Home Page ?: Is this new on the Bing home page or has it been there for awhile? When you move your mouse on the web page a popup shows telling you about the Pic and a link to more pics. [img] 38333