Windows 10: How do I get the timeline back in the video editor?

Discus and support How do I get the timeline back in the video editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the video editor(or story remix or whatever), I can't seem to change from the storyboard to the timeline. Does anyone know how you can, if you can?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hont Nog, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Hont Nog Win User

How do I get the timeline back in the video editor?

In the video editor(or story remix or whatever), I can't seem to change from the storyboard to the timeline. Does anyone know how you can, if you can?

:)

Hont Nog, Nov 7, 2018

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Nov 7, 2018
  4. fragment7 Win User

n73 ME video editor

to everyone with n73 ME.. do you have the timeline manual video editor which can be found in the gallery by pressing uptions-edit..? i just want to make sure im not missing anything with my phone

fragment7, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get the timeline back in the video editor? - Similar Threads - timeline video editor

2. Video editor back please!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video editor back please!!!: Is there a way to get video editor back? I took my pc to do a clean up, it became very slow, but unfortunately video editor is not there anymore and clipchamp is horrible... Is there a way to download it back? I tried all the ways I found already within the replies of other...
  3. Video editor back please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor back please!!!: Is there a way to get video editor back? I took my pc to do a clean up, it became very slow, but unfortunately video editor is not there anymore and clipchamp is horrible... Is there a way to download it back? I tried all the ways I found already within the replies of other...
  4. How do I get the old Video Editor app back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the old Video Editor app back?: I used the built in app titled "Video Editor" to make videos in 2020-2021. I loved the editing style that it had, but when I try to open it now it takes me to the photos app. How do I get back the old app? submitted by /u/Tale3339_XD [link] [comments]...
  5. how can i get back the video editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get back the video editor?: What happened to my Video editor? I just used it a few days ago and now all of a sudden i have an entire different view of photos and a horrible clipchimp editor for videos.!! how can i restore this?...
  6. how can i get back the video editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get back the video editor?: What happened to my Video editor? I just used it a few days ago and now all of a sudden i have an entire different view of photos and a horrible clipchimp editor for videos.!! how can i restore this?...
  7. how can i get back the video editor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to put video projects back into Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put video projects back into Video Editor: I backed up a few video projects before I reset the Video Editor app because of an error 0x80004005, then I reset it. How do I add the projects back into the Video Editor? The backups are in a .vqb file format...
  9. How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing: Timeline can be useful, if it works. Despite spending a lot of effort getting the settings right and merging the appropriate command in the registry Timeline has vanished yet again. How can I get it back, and end this instability?...
  10. How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing: Timeline can be useful, if it works. Despite spending a lot of effort getting the settings right and merging the appropriate command in the registry Timeline has vanished yet again. How can I get it back, and end this instability?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gow to get timeline in windows 10 video editor