Windows 10: how do I get the volume back on

Discus and support how do I get the volume back on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my volume on Fortnite is not working and it told me to come here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TraceyHuey, Feb 28, 2019.

1. how do I get the volume back on

my volume on Fortnite is not working and it told me to come here

:)

TraceyHuey, Feb 28, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 28, 2019
  4. how do I get the volume back on

Volume

Hi,

An outdated sound card driver may be causing this issue with your volume settings. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions:

• Aside from the Windows Update, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer after the Update?

Meanwhile, you may temporarily adjust your computer volume by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Volume and hit Enter.
    • You can then choose whether to adjust your Speakers,
      System
      Sounds, or browser volume.

Moreover, we recommend updating your device drivers by following these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and hit
      Enter.
    • Expand the Sound, video and game controllers'
      category to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Furthermore, we suggest running the audio troubleshooter to find and resolve audio problems automatically.

Let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

how do I get the volume back on

1. how do I get the volume back on - Similar Threads - volume

2. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  3. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  4. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  5. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  6. one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely: i was just chilling, typing, when my 2 key stopped working. after some time, it worked again, but then it stopped. same with the volume key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-number-keys-and-the-volume-keys/bed3b001-267f-47a0-8649-bf5fde4d3489
  7. one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely

one of my number keys and the volume keys sometimes stop working completely: i was just chilling, typing, when my 2 key stopped working. after some time, it worked again, but then it stopped. same with the volume key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-of-my-number-keys-and-the-volume-keys/bed3b001-267f-47a0-8649-bf5fde4d3489
  8. Volume down on my mouse presses c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume down on my mouse presses c: I have recently bought a new mouse, Logitech G502 Hero, and i bound a few of my essential macros and things to the mouse, and, whenever i press the key which i set volume down to, it presses c, in games this is really annoying, i don't know if this is a keyboard issue, a...
  9. Volume down on my mouse presses c

Volume down on my mouse presses c: I have recently bought a new mouse, Logitech G502 Hero, and i bound a few of my essential macros and things to the mouse, and, whenever i press the key which i set volume down to, it presses c, in games this is really annoying, i don't know if this is a keyboard issue, a...
  10. Notification Volume up/down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Volume up/down: Hi, Badly needed help, when i press Enter button my volume increase and when i hit right SHIFT button it will decrease my volume and it keep showing the notification....