Windows 10: How do i get the volume option to stay on the bottom right of my taskbar?

Discus and support How do i get the volume option to stay on the bottom right of my taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Its never there, it'll pop up once or twice every now and then but i always have to go to control panel > sound to switch between tv speakers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MistaBobMarley, Jan 12, 2021.

1. How do i get the volume option to stay on the bottom right of my taskbar?

Its never there, it'll pop up once or twice every now and then but i always have to go to control panel > sound to switch between tv speakers and headphones

submitted by /u/MistaBobMarley
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MistaBobMarley, Jan 12, 2021

2. volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 12, 2021
  4. ITshadow Win User

How do i get the volume option to stay on the bottom right of my taskbar?

ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

How do i get the volume option to stay on the bottom right of my taskbar?

1. How do i get the volume option to stay on the bottom right of my taskbar? - Similar Threads - volume option stay

2. How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the white box at the bottom right of my task bar?: All it does is basically be a search bar for my files in my computer. It randomly popped up after a windows update and I could not remove it from all the ways that I have tried.How do I remove it?...
  3. How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/usernametaken-1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lz67pr/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_onedrive_shortcut_and_the/
  4. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keylend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leh0ox/what_is_the_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  5. How do I stop getting these popups in the bottom right hand corner of my screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop getting these popups in the bottom right hand corner of my screen?: In the past week or so I have been getting 3 different popup if that's what you call them I have tried everything that I know how to get rid of them plus some suggestion from online and nothing is working. It is very annoying trying to work and I don't know what its doing to...
  6. Bottom right volume icon not working.

Bottom right volume icon not working.: Since yesterday the volume icon bottom right, taskbar would not respond to the right clicks. I have to keep manually change my volume. Like what the hell?...
  7. how do i get my taskbar to permentally stay on all apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i get my taskbar to permentally stay on all apps?: I need to have my taskbar open or enabled for every time I use my laptop or open a browser 160010
  8. I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?

I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?: [ATTACH]........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-the-calendar-on-the-bottom-right-how-do/0beed918-ac38-4bba-b30d-8591dc8cd323
  9. How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop?

How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop?: How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-the-taskbar-to-the-bottom-of-the/290be016-3def-4c8b-9e57-216e8377dc08
  10. How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?: [img] so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want them all to be in the bottom right and NO i dont want to drag the icon into the task bar everytime. any ideas? 85633