Windows 10: How do i get the windows key of all of my computers in AD with powershell

Discus and support How do i get the windows key of all of my computers in AD with powershell in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, im trying to do a complete AD inventory for my enterprice and i wnat to get the id key of all my ad computers, this is the command that im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andres.gonzalez., Aug 5, 2021.

1. How do i get the windows key of all of my computers in AD with powershell

Hello, im trying to do a complete AD inventory for my enterprice and i wnat to get the id key of all my ad computers, this is the command that im trying to use but if i run the command without "-computername "name of computer" it give me my local machine key otherwise if i use the "computername" tag to check other computers it returns "cant connect with rcp server" i dont know if that cmled of powershell its the one who help me but i cant find any information of get the activation key of my computers or its pretty hard to find Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from So

:)

Andres.gonzalez., Aug 5, 2021

2. start button won't work, no windows key

Hi Phil,

Sorry for the delayed response. I suggest you to execute the commands given in the steps below using the
    PowerShell.

• Press Windows key + letter ‘R.’

• Type “PowerShell” and hit OK.

• Paste the following command into PowerShell and execute it:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Please reply with the results so that we can assist you further.

Arvind Ram, Aug 5, 2021
  3. start button won't work, no windows key

My Lenovo x220 does not have a Windows key. Other options? Thanks!

Phil

pharmer phil, Aug 5, 2021
  4. lvgandhi Win User

How do i get the windows key of all of my computers in AD with powershell

powershell help does not seem to work

Thanks for response.
    I have done chkdsk C: /f also.
    still not working. I tried your suggestion also. That also does not work.
    But as I said get-help dir works. Please see below

How do i get the windows key of all of my computers in AD with powershell [​IMG]

lvgandhi, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

How do i get the windows key of all of my computers in AD with powershell

1. How do i get the windows key of all of my computers in AD with powershell - Similar Threads - key computers powershell

2. How do I get my product key if I can boot into my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get my product key if I can boot into my computer: I built my first pc recently and got a usb from my friend to download windows off of, however that usb seems to have malfunctioned in the download because my windows suddenly broke down after 2 weeks and after i reinstalled using the same usb, 2 days later again which would...
  3. how do I get my product key?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I get my product key?: about getting my product key that just purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-product-key/a7bf7763-61c4-4671-99ea-a2ebf85387df
  4. how can I get the superpow ad out of my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I get the superpow ad out of my computer: how can I get the superpow game ad out of my computer. it pops up when I close my gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-superpow-ad-out-of-my-computer/faba5d2c-f974-4caa-91e1-014a6878ab32
  5. how do i get my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get my product key?: I am having trouble getting my product key, I tried trouble shooting but all to no avail.... I would really appreciate your help, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-product-key/ef9046d1-e062-4ab9-97c8-7f8ed6970e16
  6. How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar?

How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar?: How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-favorites-added-to-my-tool-bar/db255d37-cc7b-4377-a57b-92f29733ccf1
  7. how do i get windows to stay on my computer

how do i get windows to stay on my computer: How do I get windows to stay on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-to-stay-on-my-computer/b2ed4b4b-cda6-4596-aac0-1b3dab99862d
  8. How do I get rid of the old PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the old PowerShell: I just install the new PS 6.24 and was able to remove the UWP app. I also unchecked Powershell 2.0 in the CP. How do I get rid of the old Power shell? 151016
  9. Returning computer - how do I get all my personal data off of it

in Windows 10 Support
    Returning computer - how do I get all my personal data off of it: I think I have decided to return my Dell due to the occasional quiet squeak that I hear. I am concerned about all the data I have on it already. How would I go about getting all my data off so that the next possible owner can not get to it? thanks 149375
  10. How do I find ALL my ad blockers?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I find ALL my ad blockers?: I thought I had deleted all my add blockers - but a site just came up and told me that I wouldn't see all their content because I had an ad blocker installed. Is there any way to find them all? If a website can tell me I have (at least) one, why can't I find it? Thank...