Windows 10: How do I get this back to the normal desktop?

Discus and support How do I get this back to the normal desktop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pvang015 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imsngt/how_do_i_get_this_back_to_the_normal_desktop/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pvang015, Sep 4, 2020.

1. How do I get this back to the normal desktop?

/u/pvang015, Sep 4, 2020

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 4, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 4, 2020
  4. sturpe Win User

How do I get this back to the normal desktop?

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

My Desktop is showing icons as normal. But if I try to find what is on my desktop by using file manager, I cannot find the icon. I also checked under C;\user my name, public, default and no desktop listed on any of them. Any suggestions?

sturpe, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I get this back to the normal desktop?

1. How do I get this back to the normal desktop? - Similar Threads - normal desktop

2. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?: How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-my-photos-down-to-original-normal/90c67322-968b-4b04-ab1b-eaf4b98d8a66
  3. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?: How do I get my OVERSIZE? photos on my desktop back to the "original" NORMAL size photos when viewing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-my-photos-down-to-original-normal/90c67322-968b-4b04-ab1b-eaf4b98d8a66
  4. How do I RESIZE my photos down to original NORMAL SIZE on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  6. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?: I accidentally deleted some files while trying to create some storage and it turned out like this.The apps and shortcuts still runs normally, is this fixable?...
  7. How do I restore my desktop icons to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My pc starts normally and 5 minutes after logging into the desktop it shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc starts normally and 5 minutes after logging into the desktop it shuts down: HiThis problem occurred after I deeply cleaned my PC from dust, for some parts of the clean I had to unplug every cable from the motherboard.After I cleaned it, I’ve plugged the cables back and the pc just turns off after 5 minutes. Before there wasn’t any issues whatsoever....
  9. My pc starts normally and 5 minutes after logging into the desktop it shuts down

My pc starts normally and 5 minutes after logging into the desktop it shuts down: HiThis problem occurred after I deeply cleaned my PC from dust, for some parts of the clean I had to unplug every cable from the motherboard.After I cleaned it, I’ve plugged the cables back and the pc just turns off after 5 minutes. Before there wasn’t any issues whatsoever....
  10. How to get my computer to normal login and desktop cpabilities?

How to get my computer to normal login and desktop cpabilities?: I have a Acer e5-575 series laptop. Every time i turn it on it fails the automatic repair and says “your PC did not start correctly”. When i got to advanced options and try everything none of it works!. It says i need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there...