Windows 10: How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11

Discus and support How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11. If I wanted a mac, I'd buy one. Adding new options is fine as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom Gee1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Tom Gee1 Win User

How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11

How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11. If I wanted a mac, I'd buy one. Adding new options is fine as long as they are, you know, optional! But stop taking away functionality!!!

:)

Tom Gee1, Mar 21, 2023

2. Combine Taskbar Buttons Win 11

Numerous postings reporting the ability to Combine Taskbar Buttons in Win 11 has been removed either intentionally or by oversight.

Many responses stating that MS is aware and developers are working on a fix to restore this small but (for many) critical capability.

Months have gone by. When is the ETA?

The Real Karnack, Mar 21, 2023
  3. al le Win User
    how to reinstall win 10 from Win 11?

HI

I don't know why desktop has been updated or upgraded to Win 11?

I hate this Win 11:

-When I right click, it doesn't show " show deskstop" on the taskbar anymore.

Thanks

Alex

al le, Mar 21, 2023
  4. McMalcolm Win User

How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11

How to get Win 10 updates without upgrading to Win 11

So my Windows 10 PC has autoloaded Win 11 and is ready to reboot and install.

I don't want Win 11. I don't want to learn a new interface. I don't have time to mess with that. I don't want to put my apps and data at risk. I barely have the space on my SS drive. I hate Microsoft for forcing this down my throat.

How do I:

1. Purge the downloaded Win 11 file so it doesn't install?
    2. Stop it from re-downloading Win 11 again?
    3. At the same time, still update Win10 security updates and bug fixes?
    Is that even possible?

McMalcolm, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11 - Similar Threads - horrible taskbar stop

2. i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro: i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win-10-pro-do-i-get-win-11-pro/126e40fb-9845-42ff-9d47-cc04c456e4c4
  3. How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11: How do I get this horrible win 11 taskbar to stop combining icons? I effing HATE win 11. If I wanted a mac, I'd buy one. Adding new options is fine as long as they are, you know, optional! But stop taking away functionality!!!...
  4. Combine Taskbar Buttons Setting in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combine Taskbar Buttons Setting in Win 11: Hi all, since Windows 11 I can't find any setting to not combine windows of the same app into one task icon. Is there any chance to get back the un-grouped behavior without using some 3rd party cracks?For web developing I am often working with multiple windows of the same app...
  5. Combine Taskbar Buttons Setting in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combine Taskbar Buttons Setting in Win 11: Hi all, since Windows 11 I can't find any setting to not combine windows of the same app into one task icon. Is there any chance to get back the un-grouped behavior without using some 3rd party cracks?For web developing I am often working with multiple windows of the same app...
  6. how do I stop cascading windows in Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I stop cascading windows in Win 11?: I want to stop the cascading windows on my desktop. I want to "stack" multiple Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, etc. There must be a command somewhere in the OS. Please help me find it.Thanks, Jake...
  7. how do I stop cascading windows in Win 11?

how do I stop cascading windows in Win 11?: I want to stop the cascading windows on my desktop. I want to "stack" multiple Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, etc. There must be a command somewhere in the OS. Please help me find it.Thanks, Jake...
  8. Combine Taskbar Buttons Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combine Taskbar Buttons Win 11: Numerous postings reporting the ability to Combine Taskbar Buttons in Win 11 has been removed either intentionally or by oversight.Many responses stating that MS is aware and developers are working on a fix to restore this small but for many critical capability.Months have...
  9. Combine Taskbar Buttons Win 11

Combine Taskbar Buttons Win 11: Numerous postings reporting the ability to Combine Taskbar Buttons in Win 11 has been removed either intentionally or by oversight.Many responses stating that MS is aware and developers are working on a fix to restore this small but for many critical capability.Months have...
  10. I hate win 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hate win 10.: I upgraded from win 7 ultimate to win 10, it gave me win 10 pro & I need my control of my PC back. How can I have full access on my PC? I'm really thinking of going to Linux....