Windows 10: How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

Discus and support How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I also went to see if it can be “uninstalled.” Doesn’t seem like it can be done. submitted by /u/fight_to_write [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fight_to_write, Jun 18, 2021.

1. How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

I also went to see if it can be “uninstalled.” Doesn’t seem like it can be done.

submitted by /u/fight_to_write
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fight_to_write, Jun 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only... :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jun 18, 2021
  4. fjk61011 Win User

How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

1. How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only... - Similar Threads - OneDrive crap off

2. How do I get my computer to turn itself off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my computer to turn itself off?: I use the sleep button rather than the off button because it makes it easier to come back the next day. But this means my computer will sometimes turn itself on in the middle of the night and it won't turn itself off. I don't want updates to be downloaded while I am on the...
  3. this box that says 'user' is on my screen and i can not get it off. what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this box that says 'user' is on my screen and i can not get it off. what to do?: this box that says 'user' and other letters, numbers and symbols is in the middle of my monitor and i can not get it off or move it. how do i get rid of it?...
  4. How do I get McAfee off my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get McAfee off my computer?: I cannot believe it is legal to install software in such a way that it blocks being removed and it hacks into all my reports. I have bought a better anti spyware that doesn't block my productivity. I went in to every possible area to uninstall and it had me blocked. Pop up...
  5. Get Cortana to Shut Up and look only on the local computer

in Cortana
    Get Cortana to Shut Up and look only on the local computer: I do NOT want Cortana talking to me. I do NOT want Cortana to give me a web article about something I am searching for on my computer. I want Cortana to take my keyboard command and look ONLY on my computer for the results. You know, like Windows 7 used to do? I've...
  6. How do I get bing off my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get bing off my computer.: How do I get bing off my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing/6a89983d-0b37-4030-be2a-91f2300cd772
  7. How do I get this off of my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get this off of my desktop?: The bar in the screenshot: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-off-of-my-desktop/192460dc-8bd2-4712-b28e-81ba5b97e259
  8. How do I get @#$^(& Japanese language OFF my computers.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get @#$^(& Japanese language OFF my computers.: My wife, who is Japanese starting using my old laptop for business. She was logging into my Microsoft account so she can use Office 365 for her business. She decided to change the language on that one laptop to Japanese. Next thing I know, all my household computers using...
  9. How do I get my pictures off of the full onedrive to my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my pictures off of the full onedrive to my hard drive?: On my new computer I loaded my pictures. Now it says onedrive is full. I have a terabyte of hard drive. How do I get them to my hard drive? I was on the phone with Microsoft and the rep took me around in circles for an hour. I have been trying to resolve this for several...
  10. How do I turn off OneDrive/

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I turn off OneDrive/: I have no use for this. However, no matter what I am doing, typing a letter, browsing on-line, playing a game, I get a pop-up asking me to set up OneDrive. I'm tired of this. Looking on-line says it cannot be deleted. But, now I'm getting a notice that I have a new OneDrive...