Windows 10: How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

Discus and support How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I also went to see if it can be “uninstalled.” Doesn’t seem like it can be done. submitted by /u/fight_to_write [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fight_to_write, Jun 18, 2021.

1. How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

I also went to see if it can be “uninstalled.” Doesn’t seem like it can be done.

submitted by /u/fight_to_write
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fight_to_write, Jun 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only... :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Jun 18, 2021
  4. fjk61011 Win User

How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only...

1. How do I get this OneDrive crap off my computer? I’ve looked it up and it says it can only... - Similar Threads - OneDrive crap off

2. how do I get hackers off of my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I get hackers off of my computer: how do I get hackers off of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-hackers-off-of-my-computer/7dc0ed06-74d4-495a-b85a-84616b9224bd
  3. How do I get this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  4. How do I get this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  5. How do I get the WinZip **** off my computer. "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the WinZip **** off my computer. ": "Maximize Your PC's Performance" is BLOCKING my screen. That is the only thing on the center of my screen and I can't get it off. And if I try to add the free trial, I am told that it is DANGEROUS to add it. What kind of **** is this that takes over my computer?????...
  6. How do I get the WinZip **** off my computer. "

How do I get the WinZip **** off my computer. ": "Maximize Your PC's Performance" is BLOCKING my screen. That is the only thing on the center of my screen and I can't get it off. And if I try to add the free trial, I am told that it is DANGEROUS to add it. What kind of **** is this that takes over my computer?????...
  7. How do I get files off onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get files off onedrive?: Got a new lenovo laptop and transferred over alll my files from my old one - now coming to understand it automatically saved to onedrive instead of my desktop? So, I don't want to buy more onedrive storage, everything I have is already backed up in the google cloud. So I now...
  8. How do I get files off onedrive?

How do I get files off onedrive?: Got a new lenovo laptop and transferred over alll my files from my old one - now coming to understand it automatically saved to onedrive instead of my desktop? So, I don't want to buy more onedrive storage, everything I have is already backed up in the google cloud. So I now...
  9. How do i get mcafee off my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get mcafee off my computer?: I bought a laptop that came with one year free mcafee antivirus already installed on it. my one year ran out six months ago and i have since downloaded AVG for my antiv8rus software . Mcafee is still on my computer and very much active usi g up my ram, popping up...
  10. How do I get McAfee off my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get McAfee off my computer?: I cannot believe it is legal to install software in such a way that it blocks being removed and it hacks into all my reports. I have bought a better anti spyware that doesn't block my productivity. I went in to every possible area to uninstall and it had me blocked. Pop up...