Windows 10: How do I get this to stop happening when I swipe my key pad?

Discus and support How do I get this to stop happening when I swipe my key pad? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I have Windows Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. This happens when I swipe my keypad and it is getting quite annoying. I looked into disabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dan50, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Dan50 Win User

How do I get this to stop happening when I swipe my key pad?

How do I get this to stop happening when I swipe my key pad? [​IMG]

I have Windows Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. This happens when I swipe my keypad and it is getting quite annoying. I looked into disabling gestures but nothing seems to work.

:)

Dan50, Jun 18, 2020

2. How to disable touch pad swipe gestures on Windows 10

Disable is grayed out. cant follow your steps. every time i swipe my mouse pad cortana goes on and makes that sound during presentations and sush. very embarrassing.

JosephGandia, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Mouse pad turn off windows 10 on a HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What happens when you try disabling the mouse pad? Do you receive any error message?

You can also disable your mouse pad by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Mouse driver and click on Disable.
    • A prompt will appear, click yes.
    I would also suggest you update the driver from the device manager.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 18, 2020
  4. How do I get this to stop happening when I swipe my key pad?

Key Pad Problem.

My Dell Inspiron 11 Series key pad stopped functioning. I cannot use all the keys in the extreme left Tb/Capslock and few keys next to it 1,Q,A,Z.

I have no clue. Any suggestions?

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access]

RadhikaAndavolu, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I get this to stop happening when I swipe my key pad?

1. How do I get this to stop happening when I swipe my key pad? - Similar Threads - stop happening swipe

2. How do I stop screen brightness changing when I swipe in touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop screen brightness changing when I swipe in touch screen: In laptop mode or when I press F11 for full screen mode, if my son swipes on the screen or even tried to write something with his finger, the volume changes and the screen brightness changes, sometimes all the way to black. It makes the touch screen unusable.Is it broken or...
  3. How do I stop screen brightness changing when I swipe in touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop screen brightness changing when I swipe in touch screen: In laptop mode or when I press F11 for full screen mode, if my son swipes on the screen or even tried to write something with his finger, the volume changes and the screen brightness changes, sometimes all the way to black. It makes the touch screen unusable.Is it broken or...
  4. How do i get my touch pad to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my touch pad to work?: I have updated and reinstalled my drivers but nothing works, i can only use a wired or wireless mouse to control my cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-touch-pad-to-work/c3177980-1c75-462d-9806-fe0f2ce6eba4
  5. How do i get my touch pad to work?

How do i get my touch pad to work?: I have updated and reinstalled my drivers but nothing works, i can only use a wired or wireless mouse to control my cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-touch-pad-to-work/c3177980-1c75-462d-9806-fe0f2ce6eba4
  6. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  7. How do I stop this from happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this from happening.: Hello to the forums. I run a dual boot Dell Inspiron 15R 5521, with Windows 7 and 10 installed. I have 2 hard drives, one for all the operating systems and one for files. The hard drive for files is being used with a DVD to SATA adapter. One of my family members needed to...
  8. How do I stop this from happening.

9. How do I stop this from happening?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop this from happening?: This happens several times during the day and I have to close and re-open, sometimes it opens properly sometimes I have to completely close to open properly. Its been like it for a few months now and no one I ask in the office seems to be able to sort it. I lose all the top...
  10. How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad?: As the title states, I need to turn off the feature that enables Task View when swiping from the left side of my trackpad. I use my computer on a large TV and going from the left side of the screen towards the right means a long swipe from one end of my trackpad to the other....