Windows 10: How do I get this X to stop appearing when my mouse goes to the top of the screen, in full...

Discus and support How do I get this X to stop appearing when my mouse goes to the top of the screen, in full... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sodapopo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqjr9t/how_do_i_get_this_x_to_stop_appearing_when_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sodapopo, Sep 11, 2020.

1. How do I get this X to stop appearing when my mouse goes to the top of the screen, in full...

/u/sodapopo, Sep 11, 2020

2. How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen

Stop contiouous scrolling or mouse pointer across top of screen. Always goes left to upper corner.

BillAzbill, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 11, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

How do I get this X to stop appearing when my mouse goes to the top of the screen, in full...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I get this X to stop appearing when my mouse goes to the top of the screen, in full...

1. How do I get this X to stop appearing when my mouse goes to the top of the screen, in full... - Similar Threads - stop appearing mouse

2. When I go full screen when in extending mode, why do I get green screens? It appears to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I go full screen when in extending mode, why do I get green screens? It appears to...: When I go full screen when in extending mode and playing videos, why do I get solid green screens? It appears to have occurred when I updated my Lenovo ideapad 130S-14IGM to Windows 11. I really don't need the 11 version. Would it be best to just go back to windows 10? If so,...
  3. When I go full screen when in extending mode, why do I get green screens? It appears to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I go full screen when in extending mode, why do I get green screens? It appears to...: When I go full screen when in extending mode and playing videos, why do I get solid green screens? It appears to have occurred when I updated my Lenovo ideapad 130S-14IGM to Windows 11. I really don't need the 11 version. Would it be best to just go back to windows 10? If so,...
  4. My maximized window is front of the top of the full screen Movies and TV top bar. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My maximized window is front of the top of the full screen Movies and TV top bar. How do I...: So I found an issue with the top bar of Movies and TV. When I watch an video on it, the maximized window goes front of the top bar. How do I fix this issue? Thanks! I can't provide any screenshots...
  5. My maximized window is front of the top of the full screen Movies and TV top bar. How do I...

My maximized window is front of the top of the full screen Movies and TV top bar. How do I...: So I found an issue with the top bar of Movies and TV. When I watch an video on it, the maximized window goes front of the top bar. How do I fix this issue? Thanks! I can't provide any screenshots...
  6. How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...

How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...: So I recently built a pc and whenever I try to play a video game such as Minecraft this white bar appears at the top of my screen with the option to close, minimize or see all my tabs in the top right-hand corner and the game I am playings name in the top left. Is there any...
  7. How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this white bar that appears at the top of the screen when I go full screen...: So I recently built a pc and whenever I try to play a video game such as Minecraft this white bar appears at the top of my screen with the option to close, minimize or see all my tabs in the top right-hand corner and the game I am playings name in the top left. Is there any...
  8. How do I get my computer back to full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my computer back to full screen?: I cannot get my computer to full screen. The right side is off screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-computer-back-to-full-screen/8044b33c-23b7-4da3-bd5e-efc2017f9002
  9. How do I get my computer back to full screen?

How do I get my computer back to full screen?: I cannot get my computer to full screen. The right side is off screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-computer-back-to-full-screen/8044b33c-23b7-4da3-bd5e-efc2017f9002
  10. How do I stop the data link appearing when I move my mouse over an item?

How do I stop the data link appearing when I move my mouse over an item?: I need to stop the appearance of the data link when I move my mouse over something. I cannot see anything else on my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-data-link-appearing-when-i-move/9ac9a0f2-4b61-4221-b5d3-88a0a5bfbc97