Windows 10: How do i get to Systems Properties??

Discus and support How do i get to Systems Properties?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do i get to Systems Properties??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AEFELTON310Felton, Dec 16, 2018.

1. How do i get to Systems Properties??

How do i get to Systems Properties??

:)

AEFELTON310Felton, Dec 16, 2018

2. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 16, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 16, 2018
  4. azloafer Win User

SYSTEM PROPERTIES

Dell XPS 8900 Windows 10 Pro

In SYSTEM PROPERTIES, where restore points can be made, there are three things listed that are marked "protected."

DATA D:

OS (CHow do i get to Systems Properties?? :) (SYSTEM)

I have used the top two many times to restore the system, but I have never used IMAGE. I was

afraid that I would mess things up. What is IMAGE and what is it used for?

azloafer, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i get to Systems Properties?? - Similar Threads - Systems Properties

2. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  3. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Gaming
    operating system is not microsoft property: title says it.. well, SOME of the operating system is not microsoft property, rather a conglomerate of other entities have a hand in it.. is that strange?...
  4. operating system is not microsoft property

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When Right Click On Desktop and any app for property system file explorer crashing fix this ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Right Click On Desktop and any app for property system file explorer crashing fix this ?: Sir,After I update some updates show by window I facing some issues.updates are below,> 2023-09 .NET 6.0.22 Security Update for x64 Client KB5030559> 2023-09 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5031217> 2023-09 Cumulative...
  6. When Right Click On Desktop and any app for property system file explorer crashing fix this ?

When Right Click On Desktop and any app for property system file explorer crashing fix this ?: Sir,After I update some updates show by window I facing some issues.updates are below,> 2023-09 .NET 6.0.22 Security Update for x64 Client KB5030559> 2023-09 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 KB5031217> 2023-09 Cumulative...
  7. "Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...: Every time I launch my computer this popup comes up and I'm taken to virtual memory in system properties, it says I have 0mb in page file size, I have tried everything I can find online, I tried clean boot which did nothing, resetting which is blocked by an error, deleting...
  8. "Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...

"Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...: Every time I launch my computer this popup comes up and I'm taken to virtual memory in system properties, it says I have 0mb in page file size, I have tried everything I can find online, I tried clean boot which did nothing, resetting which is blocked by an error, deleting...
  9. "Windows has created a temporary pagefile" 0mb pagefile size in system properties but 16...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Drive appears when in system properties

Drive appears when in system properties: This drive appeared from nowhere when I was checking for restore points. I only have one user and this drive \\?\Volume{a6810e9c-7196-4ad5... does not appear anywhere else. I haven't been able to remove it, not because it's causing performance issues or anything, but simply...