Windows 10: How do I get to talk to someone in support

Discus and support How do I get to talk to someone in support in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get to talk to someone in support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan Allen2, Mar 20, 2023.

1. How do I get to talk to someone in support

How do I get to talk to someone in support

:)

Jonathan Allen2, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 20, 2023
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Mussels Win User

DVD Maker with multi core support?

This is just a friendly reminder that live or die is obviously talking about home movies he recorded himself and wants to convert over to DVD format so that his whole family can enjoy watching them.

Talk of piracy or copyrighted material will not be allowed.

I'm pretty sure nero has multicore support, but as its rather bloaty/expensive i'd wait and see a list of suggestions before jumping to it.

Mussels, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I get to talk to someone in support - Similar Threads - talk someone support

2. How do I talk to Microsoft tech support in Australia?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk to Microsoft tech support in Australia?: For the last few years I've been subcontracting to a number of companies, always using a 365 account. I've now retired and want to stop using 365 and revert to Office 21. When I purchased my laptop lenovo Yoga series it came with MS Office. How do I get back to this config?...
  3. How do I get to talk to someone in support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get to talk to someone in support: How do I get to talk to someone in support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-talk-to-someone-in-support/9c1a2863-825a-473b-8b2c-5ba5699e6a3a
  4. How do I get to talk to someone in support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get to talk to someone in support: How do I get to talk to someone in support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-talk-to-someone-in-support/9c1a2863-825a-473b-8b2c-5ba5699e6a3a
  5. How do I talk to someone at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk to someone at Microsoft?: There is no option to ask a question about my Microsoft Account.My account was hacked and my recovery email was changed. Then someone spent $826.85 on a computer purchase that pulled funds from my bank. I tried to log into my Microsoft Account, but was unable to. The password...
  6. How do I talk to someone at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I talk to someone at Microsoft?: There is no option to ask a question about my Microsoft Account.My account was hacked and my recovery email was changed. Then someone spent $826.85 on a computer purchase that pulled funds from my bank. I tried to log into my Microsoft Account, but was unable to. The password...
  7. I need to talk to someone in support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to talk to someone in support.: I purchased windows 10 home and it will not activate on my computer. I either want a refund or someone to help me get it activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-talk-to-someone-in-support/9a377da9-2d21-49b5-acfa-13c7998dca4f
  8. how do i get past error code 1170000 or talk to support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i get past error code 1170000 or talk to support: how do i get past error code 1170000 or talk to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-past-error-code-1170000-or-talk-to/db3b502d-1285-4c38-ae79-aafb41ca53a6
  9. talk with someone

in Windows 10 Customization
    talk with someone: Can you please send me a telephone number to call and speak with someone??? I need some help, and I really think that it would only take about 10 minutes to resolve. Thank you!...
  10. Microsoft Live support via phone. How do I get to talk to someone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Live support via phone. How do I get to talk to someone.: I tried to get support for a few problems regarding my Windows 10 laptop. For last 2+ days have tried to get Phone support. the Chat wait is hours. I have tried to schedule call backs and they have failed. I tried to schedule phone calls and they have failed. I subscribe...