Windows 10: How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer

Discus and support How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get to the Windows 10 audio equalizer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mdm1881, Feb 16, 2019.

1. mdm1881 Win User

How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer

How do I get to the Windows 10 audio equalizer.

:)

mdm1881, Feb 16, 2019

2. NO AUDIO EQUALIZER, WHY?

Trying to find an equalizer app for my WP 10 and I'm unable to find one that will work. Tried "Audio Equalizer" and it isn't compatible, searched the net and Microsoft suggest an app called "Equaliser", it doesn't exist in the store. Is there another
    solution?

Steve E.Griffin, Feb 16, 2019
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

A. Using APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Install Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) (Link) and restart.
    • (Link)Right click FXConfigurator64.exe (for x64 system) or FXConfigurator32.exe (for x86 system) or FXConfigurator.ahk (AutoHotkey version) , Run as Admin!
    • Select VAC (e.g. Line 1 ) from playback drives, and select the preset you want. Make sure you have that preset drives before click load, then click 'Apply '. (a cmd window popup, wait until it finished. If it don't close automatically, close it manualy)

How do I get  to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer img1-png.png

• Download the correspond driver (Link), unzip and run setup.bat (with uninstall function) as Admin!
    • After finished install, click Restart Audio Services on FX Configurator.
    • Open sound property, select capture tab, double click VAC (e.g. Line 1). Tick the checkbox "Listen to this device" and select speakers
    • Set VAC as default device
    Spoiler: A-1. Extra Content: Using Equalizer APO and VIPER4Windows over VAC
    • Install Equalizer APO (Link) and VIPER4Windows (Link), don't run configurator.exe from both software.
    • Follow A. Step 2 and 3, but select VIPER4Windows. Select another VAC (e.g. Line 2) if you want the installed APO exist. (e.g. Line 1)
    • Run configurator.exe as Admin from Equalizer APO. Install it over the VAC (e.g. Line 2)
    • Follow A. Step 5 and 6. To link the exist VAC (e.g. Line 1), modify Line 1 VAC to listen to Line 2 VAC instead of speakers and Line 2 VAC listen to speakers.
    B. Uninstall APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Run FX Configurator as Admin, select Virtual Audio Cable that you want to remove APO over it
    • Clear all the fields (LFX, GFX, SFX, MFX, EFX, UI, Friendly Name)
    • Click Apply and Restart Audio Services
    • If you don't want the driver or the software, run setup.bat as Admin
    Current Status:
    FX Configurator Version: 1.0.0
    Driver installer available
    Dolby Atmos
    Dolby Audio
    Dolby Digital Plus
    Audio by Harman

Note:
    • Install Audio by Harman over VAC from playback device will not work, install it over VAC from capture device instead.
    • Sound Blaster X 720 require UpperFilters driver (mbfilt64.sys), it require a inf install file to make it work.
    • When install Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio, click "Add external data to selected devices from selected preset" during A. Step 3
    • If the popup cmd windows run less than 1 second and exit in A Step 3 (no word showing), you need to run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, to do this:
    Spoiler
    • Install ConEmu (Link)
    • Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe (e.g. C:\Program Files\ConEmu) , right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    • Save the follow code as default.reg file and run it
      Change the path if necessary
      For x64 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote] For x86 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote]

alanfox2000, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Màthair Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

B. Uninstall APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Run FX Configurator as Admin, select Virtual Audio Cable that you want to remove APO over it
    • Clear all the fields (LFX, GFX, SFX, MFX, EFX, UI, Friendly Name)
    • Click Apply and Restart Audio Services
    • If you don't want the driver or the software, run setup.bat as Admin
    Current Status:
    FX Configurator Version: 1.0.0
    Driver installer available
    Dolby Atmos
    Dolby Audio
    Dolby Digital Plus
    Audio by Harman

Note:
    • Install Audio by Harman over VAC from playback device will not work, install it over VAC from capture device instead.
    • Sound Blaster X 720 require UpperFilters driver (mbfilt64.sys), it require a inf install file to make it work.
    • When install Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio, click "Add external data to selected devices from selected preset" during A. Step 3
    • If the popup cmd windows run less than 1 second and exit in A Step 3 (no word showing), you need to run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, to do this:
    Spoiler
    • Install ConEmu
    • Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe, right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    • Save the follow code as default.reg file and run it
      Change the path if necessary
      For x64 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote] For x86 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote]
    Click to expand... Thanx @alanfox2000 , *Smile How do I get  to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer :)

Màthair, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer - Similar Threads - Audio Equalizer

2. I have Windows 11 on an HP Desktop and Conexant HD Audio. I have no equalizer. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 on an HP Desktop and Conexant HD Audio. I have no equalizer. Is there a...: Hi Mustafa. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you. In the Device Manager what is the driver installed under Sound, Video & Game Controllers for Sound? Realtek should appear there. If...
  3. I have Windows 11 on an HP Desktop and Conexant HD Audio. I have no equalizer. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 11 on an HP Desktop and Conexant HD Audio. I have no equalizer. Is there a...: Hi Mustafa. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you. In the Device Manager what is the driver installed under Sound, Video & Game Controllers for Sound? Realtek should appear there. If...
  4. Loudness Equalization with third-party audio apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loudness Equalization with third-party audio apps: Hello all,to be clear, I know this thread answers most of my question, but not a major part of it. If I have to use Dolby because it came with my PC for the loudness EQ, but I only have a 7-day free trial, will I not be able to have loudness EQ after that point? Will I be...
  5. Loudness Equalization with third-party audio apps

Loudness Equalization with third-party audio apps: Hello all,to be clear, I know this thread answers most of my question, but not a major part of it. If I have to use Dolby because it came with my PC for the loudness EQ, but I only have a 7-day free trial, will I not be able to have loudness EQ after that point? Will I be...
  6. Audio is distant and echoing when equalized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio is distant and echoing when equalized: Hello,Recently my audio has been giving me issues. As you can tell from the title, my audio when wearing headphones has been distant, tinny, and echoing when the left and right levels are at equal levels---it sounds like I'm listening from inside a bathroom. If I set it so...
  7. Audio is distant and echoing when equalized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is distant and echoing when equalized: Hello,Recently my audio has been giving me issues. As you can tell from the title, my audio when wearing headphones has been distant, tinny, and echoing when the left and right levels are at equal levels---it sounds like I'm listening from inside a bathroom. If I set it so...
  8. Audio is distant and echoing when equalized

9. I see the equalizer is gone in my MB's audio settings in Win10. What are people using?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I see the equalizer is gone in my MB's audio settings in Win10. What are people using?: 10 or more bands graphic or 3+ bands parametric? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-the-equalizer-is-gone-in-my-mbs-audio/406dda68-520c-4d9c-989c-e6af856d416a
  10. I see the equalizer is gone in my MB's audio settings in Win10. What are people using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see the equalizer is gone in my MB's audio settings in Win10. What are people using?: 10 or more bands graphic or 3+ bands parametric? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-the-equalizer-is-gone-in-my-mbs-audio/406dda68-520c-4d9c-989c-e6af856d416a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get windows equalizer

2. how to get to equalizer windows

3. equalizer for windows 10 audio

4. FXConfigurator64.exe,
  5. windows edge audio equalizer install and use,
  6. how to get to equalizer on windows 10