Windows 10: How do i get viruses off a x box 1

Discus and support How do i get viruses off a x box 1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; <p>How do i get viruses off a xbox1</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaseOnTheCase, Jul 29, 2019.

1. How do i get viruses off a x box 1

<p>How do i get viruses off a xbox1</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p>

:)

JaseOnTheCase, Jul 29, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 29, 2019
  4. How do i get viruses off a x box 1

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

How do i get viruses off a x box 1

1. How do i get viruses off a x box 1 - Similar Threads - viruses off box

2. How do I get this off of my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get this off of my desktop?: The bar in the screenshot: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-off-of-my-desktop/192460dc-8bd2-4712-b28e-81ba5b97e259
  3. I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy...: Have always played as a guest. I don t have x box now I cant play because it says I have to sign into x box. help. how did this happen after playing 2 years as a guest...
  4. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....
  5. How to set X-BOX 360-controller as gaming device 1?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to set X-BOX 360-controller as gaming device 1?: Hello. After cleaninstall windows 10, I have got a strange problem with my USB X-BOX 360-controller. If I plug it in right after boot, it shows as device 1, but if I use the mouse or have attached my G29 wheel (and de-attached it again), then when I connect my X-BOX...
  6. how do I get rid of hover info box

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get rid of hover info box: When I hover over a picture with my pointer, an information box appears blocking a lot of the picture …. how do I get rid of that annoying feature?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-hover-info-box/f4237fc4-09c6-498f-96a7-d7728777c18e
  7. How do I stop getting a Which App dialogue box ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop getting a Which App dialogue box ?: [img] Everytime I click on a hyperlink that point to a website I am asked this question in this dialogue box. No matter how many times I select the chrome tick box I still get asked the same question. Help greatly appreciated. Thanks 122074
  8. How do I stop getting a Which App dialogue box ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop getting a Which App dialogue box ?: [img] Everytime I click on a hyperlink that point to a website I am asked this question in this dialogue box. No matter how many times I select the chrome tick box I still get asked the same question. Help greatly appreciated. Thanks 122074
  9. How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares: Hi guys. It started with a .exe download I ran on my windows 10 which was totally new,But not anymore. I had to pull up my sleeves :P and get rid of the viruses when I got stuck. But anyways my system afterwards has these adwares and occasional messing up of my firefox...
  10. How do I get the little box to switch screens back

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get the little box to switch screens back: When I start my computer my old icons come up not my new windows 10 apps. Can someone walk me through how to get it back. I am talking about the little box where search would be on your taskbar and you can switch back and forth. I am getting frustrated because I cant figure...