Windows 10: How do i get viruses off a x box 1

Discus and support How do i get viruses off a x box 1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; <p>How do i get viruses off a xbox1</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaseOnTheCase, Jul 29, 2019.

1. How do i get viruses off a x box 1

<p>How do i get viruses off a xbox1</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p>

:)

JaseOnTheCase, Jul 29, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 29, 2019
  4. How do i get viruses off a x box 1

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

How do i get viruses off a x box 1

1. How do i get viruses off a x box 1 - Similar Threads - viruses off box

2. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  3. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  4. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  5. how do I get back on to chat box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get back on to chat box?: EmilyS726 HiI cannot seem to reply anymore- you have been trying to help me with One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-on-to-chat-box/980511d1-8f83-45cb-9d1e-7399ea270cbf
  6. how do i get fall out 3 from x box game pass to launch?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i get fall out 3 from x box game pass to launch?: I recently installed fall out 3 from xbox game pass on my pc and the game when i launch it goes to the menu but when i hit play on the menu in never loads or launches. can anyone help me?***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Games and gaming/Xbox on Windows***...
  7. How do I get the Cortana search box?

in Cortana
    How do I get the Cortana search box?: I've been searching online and everything says to right click the task bar and go to the Cortana tab, but I don't have a Cortana tab. The only Cortana related item there is to enable the button to open the Cortana app. I'm also not using small taskbar icons....
  8. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  9. I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have x box want to play as a guest how can i cancel this x box Have alwasy...: Have always played as a guest. I don t have x box now I cant play because it says I have to sign into x box. help. how did this happen after playing 2 years as a guest...
  10. How to set X-BOX 360-controller as gaming device 1?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to set X-BOX 360-controller as gaming device 1?: Hello. After cleaninstall windows 10, I have got a strange problem with my USB X-BOX 360-controller. If I plug it in right after boot, it shows as device 1, but if I use the mouse or have attached my G29 wheel (and de-attached it again), then when I connect my X-BOX...