Windows 10: How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

Discus and support How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The first thing I have to say is I don't know a chipset from a football. I have a Dell inspiron. I am trying to load Datacolor Spyder4 Elite monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jer1, Aug 2, 2019.

1. jer1 Win User

How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

The first thing I have to say is I don't know a chipset from a football. I have a Dell inspiron. I am trying to load Datacolor Spyder4 Elite monitor calibrator. I have tried loading it with the cd, and online with the latest update. When I load it, it says to keep the Spyder4 unplugged. After I load the program, it says to pick from the dialog below, however the list is blank, nothing to pick, and I cannot go further. I have gone to the device manager and when it is plugged in, it shows as a generic USB, not Spyder4 as it should. By the way I have loaded it on my Win.7 computer, and it works fine, no issues loading. I don't think this is an issue, but I use the same monitor for both PCS using a module. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

:)

jer1, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Rocky230v Win User

Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

I have tried the troubleshooting steps listed above, i dont understand why is it so difficult to connect freaking Microsoft phone.... still having same connectivity issue Lumia 1020 not recognized by PC when plugged into USB

Rocky230v, Aug 2, 2019
  3. Windows does not recognize phone once plugged in to USB.

Original Title: Samsung Galaxy S6 plus

Windows does not recognize phone once plugged in to USB. I've tried it in win 8.1 and win 10

Eric Booker, Aug 2, 2019
  4. How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

1. How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in? - Similar Threads - recognize USB plug

2. How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?: I recently got a new hard drive and installed windows 10 64bit. I play some video games on my PC and want to use my Xbox controller which I have used before on my old hard drive with no problems. Since getting the new hard drive and installing windows 10, I plug in my...
  3. How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?: I recently got a new hard drive and installed windows 10 64bit. I play some video games on my PC and want to use my Xbox controller which I have used before on my old hard drive with no problems. Since getting the new hard drive and installing windows 10, I plug in my...
  4. How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB device not recognized when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized when plugged in: When i plug in a usb stick into my laptop it makes a noise as though it knows it's there but won't display the contents. I've looked a loads of you tube videos which didn't solve the problem but i have noticed that I have a generic USB hub file listed under Universal Serial...
  6. How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable

How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable: I have a TRACFONE Alcatel MYFLIP 2 flip phone. According to the instructions that came with the phone, I can connect the phone to my desktop computer with a micro USB connector so I can transfer pictures from the phone to my computer. I have the USB cable connected, When I...
  7. How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable: I have a TRACFONE Alcatel MYFLIP 2 flip phone. According to the instructions that came with the phone, I can connect the phone to my desktop computer with a micro USB connector so I can transfer pictures from the phone to my computer. I have the USB cable connected, When I...
  8. How do I get Win10 to recognize a USB plug-in Revisited.

How do I get Win10 to recognize a USB plug-in Revisited.: Sorry it has taken so long to get back to update on what has happened with Datacolor support. Not much has changed. They sent me instructions on what to try. I am sending what they suggested. The Spyder4 is in Device Manager, but for whatever reason the program just doesn't...
  9. How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?: The first thing I have to say is I don't know a chipset from a football. I have a Dell inspiron. I am trying to load Datacolor Spyder4 Elite monitor calibrator. I have tried loading it with the cd, and online with the latest update. When I load it, it says to keep the Spyder4...
  10. USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in

USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in: Just built a new gaming rig Sunday, haven't had a lot of time to mess around with it but Monday night and Tuesday morning the only issues I had were with some slow networking. Tuesday evening a new problem cropped up - constant USB device connected/disconnected sounds,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox access usb devices

2. windows sandbox access usb