Windows 10: How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10?

Discus and support How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I get W7 games on my W10 , safe & easy * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trf6, Jul 29, 2019.

1. trf6 Win User

How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10?

how do I get W7 games on my W10 , safe & easy

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: games

:)

2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Castiel Win User
    Gaming & Win 7?

I was wondering if there are any big problems with Win 7 and gaming?

Because I'm about to go to Win 7 and will games like COD4/5, WoW, Steam Games etc work with Win 7?

Is there any games that y'all have found that doesn't work with Win 7?

I will be using the RTM build.

Castiel, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Clofking2 Win User

Any way to get back the Win 7 games? Win 10 games, solitare are pure junk.

Following Mann_Manohar's reply worked perfectly for me. It has picked up all my games from Windows 7 as is and rolled them into Windows 10.

He suggests going to the webpage below which was suggested by D R H, which I have pasted below:

How do I get my games from Win 7 back with win 10?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_store/hoiw-do-i-get-my-games-from-win-7-back-with-win-10/fbe17f31-df65-417d-b2dc-2ec77e36528c

Thanks Mann and D r H.

Clofking2, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10? - Similar Threads - games

2. Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense: I recently bought a new desktop with Windows 11, but I'm finding it impossible to play computer games. I play a range of MMOs, and the same problem is occuring with all of them. I never had this problem with my old Windows 10 computer, and I still do not have this problem on...
  3. Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense: I recently bought a new desktop with Windows 11, but I'm finding it impossible to play computer games. I play a range of MMOs, and the same problem is occuring with all of them. I never had this problem with my old Windows 10 computer, and I still do not have this problem on...
  4. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  5. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  6. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  7. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  8. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

9. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  10. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...