Windows 10: How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10?

Discus and support How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I get W7 games on my W10 , safe & easy * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trf6, Jul 29, 2019.

1. trf6 Win User

How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10?

how do I get W7 games on my W10 , safe & easy

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: games

:)

2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Castiel Win User
    Gaming & Win 7?

I was wondering if there are any big problems with Win 7 and gaming?

Because I'm about to go to Win 7 and will games like COD4/5, WoW, Steam Games etc work with Win 7?

Is there any games that y'all have found that doesn't work with Win 7?

I will be using the RTM build.

Castiel, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Clofking2 Win User

Any way to get back the Win 7 games? Win 10 games, solitare are pure junk.

Following Mann_Manohar's reply worked perfectly for me. It has picked up all my games from Windows 7 as is and rolled them into Windows 10.

He suggests going to the webpage below which was suggested by D R H, which I have pasted below:

How do I get my games from Win 7 back with win 10?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_store/hoiw-do-i-get-my-games-from-win-7-back-with-win-10/fbe17f31-df65-417d-b2dc-2ec77e36528c

Thanks Mann and D r H.

Clofking2, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10? - Similar Threads - games

2. Got this notification while gaming and I don't know what it means. Should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got this notification while gaming and I don't know what it means. Should I be worried?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jyisz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl8vw5/got_this_notification_while_gaming_and_i_dont/
  3. Privacy Settings no longer allows Xbox Game DVR to record my mic

Privacy Settings no longer allows Xbox Game DVR to record my mic: [ATTACH] It just happened out of nowhere, which really confused me as I've never had any problems like this. When I try to turn on the mic recording a small message pops up saying "Your privacy settings are blocking your microphone". When I click the button it transfers me...
  4. How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.: So, u got a really cheap laptop some time ago for like, $300? and you already know its not great for gaming at all, well, what if i told you, your could give your fps a little boost. Down below are the steps. Step One: Turn off background apps. background apps can take...
  5. BSODs with different error codes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs with different error codes while gaming: Hi Everyone. Lately, I've been suffering quite a few Stop errors BSODs while playing games on the Unity Engine. I have had the following stop codes: WHEA uncorrectable error Machine check exception I have ruled out the following causes: Failing hard drives Moved games...
  6. Windows XP Games as THQ Disney Pixar Cars and Spellbound Airline Tycoon First class dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP Games as THQ Disney Pixar Cars and Spellbound Airline Tycoon First class dont...: These games are running on a 64 Bit PC that was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but they don't run anymore on a new PC with clean installed Windows 10. The compatibility settings to Windows XP SP3 don't solve the problem. It seems that an upgraded Windows 10 is backword...
  7. Has Anyone Figured Out How To Play Games Post-Update?

Has Anyone Figured Out How To Play Games Post-Update?: Hi, So I did that major update for Windows 10 a few days ago and now I can't play games. I am trying to play FFVII (an emulation of the original PlayStation one). It was working fine and I was having a lot of fun with it until this update came along. I updated my graphics...
  8. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games: Hi, I'm new here and I discover this forum from the HP support. I have BSOD from the half of May when I play some games. The weird thing is that I have the blue screen only on some games not all. Like GTA V or the forest while with other games I'm fine. I'm sure this is not...
  9. Does Windows Delivery Optimization work for Games?

Does Windows Delivery Optimization work for Games?: I'm trying to download a game, Sea of Thieves, but the internet in my home is quite slow (5 Mbps) so downloading to my desktop would normally take tens of hours if not days, and would use the entirety of my bandwidth for that period (who knows how long it would take if I...
  10. PC shuts down when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when gaming: Whenever I try to game, or run a benchmark test, my system shuts off. This problem seems to of started when installing an additional monitor, though thats not a guarentee. I am assuming the Problem is with my PSU however, i have checked, and it should provide sufficient...