Windows 10: How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

Discus and support How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; EVERY time I turn my win10 PC on the taskbar shows ENG INTL & I switch it to ENG US. Only to find it switched back to ENG INTL the next time I turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AS7734, Sep 10, 2019.

1. AS7734 Win User

How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

EVERY time I turn my win10 PC on the taskbar shows ENG INTL & I switch it to ENG US. Only to find it switched back to ENG INTL the next time I turn it on. This is on the right end of the taskbar third in from the corner next to time & date., notifications is in the bottom right corner.

How do I make it permanently show ENG US?

:)

AS7734, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Eddo51 Win User

Change Delay Time to Show Taskbar Thumbnails in Windows 10

Maybe my comment was ambiguous. I want the list to show longer. When I hover on a taskbar icon, it shows the list for about 4 seconds and then stops showing. I want to show the list of open windows to show as long as I hover over the taskbar icon.

Eddo51, Sep 10, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    toggle to switch taskbar location from bottom to right and back

Suggest you try simply dragging the taskbar with e.g. that command as a first step.

Then (and I don't know quite how you'd make use of it):

Unlocking taskbar: see Option 3 for useful info:
    Lock or Unlock Taskbar in Windows 10 | Tutorials

dalchina, Sep 10, 2019
  4. How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

1. How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL? - Similar Threads - win10 show ENG

2. How to hide ENG button from taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide ENG button from taskbar ?: At the right corner, there is an ENG IN button, I'm not able to hide it.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-eng-button-from-taskbar/2def9a03-6fea-4c02-b3d2-59d20a38d555
  3. What language should I set here to show as "ENG" in the tray, not ENG US/ENG UK?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What language should I set here to show as "ENG" in the tray, not ENG US/ENG UK?: Weird question but I had this on my old laptop and I want to change the language so it would say only ENG instead of ENG UK/US and it won't switch randomly or switch when pressing the alt+shift bind I assume Thanks! : [ATTACH]...
  4. Cannot remove ENG-US

Cannot remove ENG-US: Win10 build 19041. I'm using two input language ENG-UK as default and Chinese. It's also showing the same with only two languages in preferred languages in Settings. However, English United States shows up in input method list constantly. I've tried uninstalling in lpksetup,...
  5. How to remove 'ENG' icon from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove 'ENG' icon from the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comboxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hua8dn/how_to_remove_eng_icon_from_the_taskbar/
  6. My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup

My PC re-installs the ENG-INTL keyboard on startup: My laptop keeps re-installing the ENG-INTL keyboard when i boot it up and in the settings, it does not appear, so i have to re-add it before i can delete it I have seen many other people with the exact same problem but clearly with different causes, as my PC simply does not...
  7. How do I remove "ENG CS" as a 2nd language and "ENG US" from the system tray

How do I remove "ENG CS" as a 2nd language and "ENG US" from the system tray: I reset my Win10 laptop back to factory and wiped all of my personal data so I could send it in for repairs. I don't know why or how it happened, but during the reinstallation process I suddenly had "ENG US" and "ENG CS" (Czech) come up as my two language options. Now "ENG...
  8. ENG

in Windows 10 Support
    ENG: Since the latest big update, I now have the ENG icon in the notification area. I can turn it off with the Input Indicator in settings, but every time I reboot it reappears. How do I get rid of it permanently? Thank You 30609
  9. How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar: I have languages "English (United Kingdom)" and "English (United states)". I suspect this was so that spelling checkers would accept both "colour" and "color", for instance. But this setup inflicts me with "ENG" in the task bar. It was easy to get rid of this in Windows 7,...
  10. Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Language ENG INTL keeps on coming back! How to get permanently delete: I delete ENG INTL but it keeps on coming back how to make sure it doesnt come back again 61028