Windows 10: How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable

Discus and support How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a TRACFONE Alcatel MYFLIP 2 flip phone. According to the instructions that came with the phone, I can connect the phone to my desktop computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rockydean, Jan 14, 2022.

1. rockydean Win User

How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable

I have a TRACFONE Alcatel MYFLIP 2 flip phone. According to the instructions that came with the phone, I can connect the phone to my desktop computer with a micro USB connector so I can transfer pictures from the phone to my computer. I have the USB cable connected, When I open "This PC", the phone does not appear.Any ideas about what I need to do ?thanks

:)

rockydean, Jan 14, 2022

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Jan 16, 2022
  3. --QV Win User
    Phone USB not recognized on Windows 10

Trying to connect a Samsung Galaxy S3 to Windows 10 PC and the computer will not recognize the USB. It will recognize a different phone so I know its not the USB cable. Just wondering if anyone had had this issue with the Galaxy 3 and their PC. I can not
    unlock the phone. Thank you.

4. D. J.Muse Win User

Windows 10 won't "recognize" an HP2300 printer attached via usb cable

New computer. HP2300 printer previously connected to a network router via CAT5 is now connected directly to the new computer via a usb cable. Windows 10 "sees" the device and has it listed as such, but does not recognize the printer as a printer.

What am I doing wrong? Tried installing a new driver... now the driver's in the printer list (but of course not connecting to the printer.

D. J.Muse, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

1. How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable - Similar Threads - Recognize Phone Connected

2. hardware device connected via USB to RS232 cable doesn't get recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware device connected via USB to RS232 cable doesn't get recognized: i have a device that has RS232 port to connect it to the computer so i bought USB to RS232 cables.i tried two cables, one of them has prolific 2303 HXD chip, other one has FT232R from FTDI.my computer do recognize both ports and the drivers work well,however the device that's...
  3. hardware device connected via USB to RS232 cable doesn't get recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware device connected via USB to RS232 cable doesn't get recognized: i have a device that has RS232 port to connect it to the computer so i bought USB to RS232 cables.i tried two cables, one of them has prolific 2303 HXD chip, other one has FT232R from FTDI.my computer do recognize both ports and the drivers work well,however the device that's...
  4. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  5. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  6. How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Get Windows 10 To Recognize Phone Connected By USB Cable: I have a TRACFONE Alcatel MYFLIP 2 flip phone. According to the instructions that came with the phone, I can connect the phone to my desktop computer with a micro USB connector so I can transfer pictures from the phone to my computer. I have the USB cable connected, When I...
  7. Computer not recognizing android phone when connected using USB cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not recognizing android phone when connected using USB cable: HEY, I BOUGHT ASUS VIVOBOOK GAMING LAPTOP WINDOWS 10 A FEW DAYS AGO. WHEN I AM CONNECTING MY ANDROID PHONE TO THE PC , IT DOES NOT RECOGNIZES IT , BUT CHARGING IS ACTIVATED IN THE PHONE . EVERY OTHER DEVICE FLASH DRIVE , INPUT DEVICES [MOUSE,KEYBOARD] ARE BEING RECOGNIZED...
  8. Windows 10 is not recognizing my camera when I connect it to pc with a usb cable...

Windows 10 is not recognizing my camera when I connect it to pc with a usb cable...: I have a Canon EOS 20D Digital Camera with a USB cable to connect it to the PC. Windows 10 is not recognizing the camera, hence I cant upload any pics off my camera. Any info would help please. Last resort is getting a card reader....
  9. How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?: The first thing I have to say is I don't know a chipset from a football. I have a Dell inspiron. I am trying to load Datacolor Spyder4 Elite monitor calibrator. I have tried loading it with the cd, and online with the latest update. When I load it, it says to keep the Spyder4...
  10. How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?: The first thing I have to say is I don't know a chipset from a football. I have a Dell inspiron. I am trying to load Datacolor Spyder4 Elite monitor calibrator. I have tried loading it with the cd, and online with the latest update. When I load it, it says to keep the Spyder4...