Windows 10: how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files

Discus and support how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mike sutton2, Apr 13, 2024.

1. how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files

how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files?

:)

mike sutton2, Apr 13, 2024

2. deleting podcasts from my mp3 on win 10 media player

Hi Ernie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to delete files from mp3 player using Windows Media player. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur when the Mp3 file is broken or when it is not compatible with the Windows Media Player or other media players.

Firstly, I would suggest you to open Media player and try to refresh the device and try deleting the songs.

Method 2: Run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter. Follow the below steps to run Windows Media Player:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

For information about how to reset your device, see the documentation that came with your device.

Method 2: If the above steps do not help, you may try to delete music files directly from the mp3 player, follow the steps below:

To delete music files using the computer, follow these steps:

1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer.

2. Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial connection.

3. Locate the folder where your music files are stored.

4. Right click and select delete the music files or folder.

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 13, 2024
  3. How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Once you upgrade to the soon-to-be-released Windows Phone Mango, you will be able to use a MP3 file, as long is it meets this criteria:

• 39 seconds or shorter
    • smaller than 1 megabyte (MB)
    • saved in MP3 or WMA format
    • not copy-protected (i.e. DRM free)
    If your file is longer, I'd suggest using Audacity, a free app, to shorten your MP3 and/or reduce the size. Here's an article titled

Ringing in Mango
    by Alice Luu found in the Windows Phone Blog. It contains some good detailed information with step-by-step instructions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Prasad_33 Win User

how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files

How can i use mp3 file as ringtone in my wp7

Thanks a lot David !!

Prasad_33, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files

1. how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files - Similar Threads - stop deleting mp3

2. how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files: how do i get windows 11 to stop deleting my mp3 files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-to-stop-deleting-my-mp3/c009b729-1fd2-4474-b1ae-8fe09c39b8cf
  3. How do I get my files back from OneDrive and stop it from deleting my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my files back from OneDrive and stop it from deleting my files?: I have a new laptop at Windows 11. My previous laptop was stuck at Windows 10 and did not have the problem I'm about to describe.I bought a 4 TB disk drive for my new laptop. Imagine my surprise when OneDrive copied the files that I restored from my old laptop to the...
  4. How do I get my files back from OneDrive and stop it from deleting my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my files back from OneDrive and stop it from deleting my files?: I have a new laptop at Windows 11. My previous laptop was stuck at Windows 10 and did not have the problem I'm about to describe.I bought a 4 TB disk drive for my new laptop. Imagine my surprise when OneDrive copied the files that I restored from my old laptop to the...
  5. how do i get windows 11 media player to play mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get windows 11 media player to play mp3 files?: How do I get Windows 11 to play MP3s on WMP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-media-player-to-play-mp3/0c52519b-9aae-4484-b622-94f380639fb7
  6. how do i get windows 11 media player to play mp3 files?

how do i get windows 11 media player to play mp3 files?: How do I get Windows 11 to play MP3s on WMP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-11-media-player-to-play-mp3/0c52519b-9aae-4484-b622-94f380639fb7
  7. How do i upload my songs to my MP3 player on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i upload my songs to my MP3 player on windows 11?: I've been trying to upload some MP3 songs to my MP3 player, but the Media player app does not have a sync button and I can't find the device in my OneDrive either.I have not used an MP3 player before and am not sure how to upload my songs.Could I maybe get an explanation on...
  8. how do I fix my .mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix my .mp3 files?: i don't know what happened but whenever i download a .mp3 file, the icon turns blank and I can't even play it the only thing I can do is open it in notepad! please help me...
  9. how do I fix my .mp3 files?

how do I fix my .mp3 files?: i don't know what happened but whenever i download a .mp3 file, the icon turns blank and I can't even play it the only thing I can do is open it in notepad! please help me...
  10. How do I convert my WMA music files to MP3 files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I convert my WMA music files to MP3 files?: I had previously downloaded music files and were also added to an older MP3 player. However, when I tried loading the same music folder to a newer MP3 player, error indicated that file format not supported....