Windows 10: How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke?

Discus and support How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't remember exactly what items I altered in the modify locations tab in indexing options or if I did anything else, but I did but I did try a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Aug 18, 2015.

1. How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke?

I don't remember exactly what items I altered in the modify locations tab in indexing options or if I did anything else, but I did but I did try a system restore and also a control panel+searchindex then checked all boxes and choose rebuild and it doesn't work at all.
    What steps do I have to go through to get it back to it's factory state?

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Aug 18, 2015

2. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

Thank you for your reply Mark.
    I tried the phone with a bluetooth headset Motorola H700 that works with other phones and it did not work with the Nokia Lumia. I can hear the phone ringing through the ear piece/headset but no conversation can be heard.
    It is a Windows phone 7.5 and the OS version is 7.108773.98
    The car is a toyota corolla 2013 and it has the following bluetooth specifications:
    Ver. 1.1, or higher (recommended: Ver. 2.1+EDR or higher. It supports the following profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP and OPP that the phone does not support. Phones like Samsung Galaxy works on the car. I never used this phone with bluetooth considering
    that it is my wife's phone.
    I just updated the phone minutes ago and I tried it again but it did not work.
    Thank you so much for your help
    J.E.

how to do it, Aug 18, 2015
  3. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

My nokia Lumia 710 plays music through bluetooth on my corolla 2013 but when I am called, although I can hear the ring tone through car speakers, I cannot hear the other person (the caller). I already checked the volume and it is fine.
    Can anyone help? I would appreciate

how to do it, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke?

1. How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke? - Similar Threads - Search did broke

2. How do I get Win10 to look like this everywhere?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get Win10 to look like this everywhere?: I'm running Win10 Pro 64-bit and I am not crazy about the OEM GUI. I installed OpenShell and used System Font Changer to have Eurostile 11pt in as many places as possible because 1. I've used Eurostile since my Win95 days 2. I think Segoe is terribly ugly.' I have used...
  3. How do I get rid of this everytime I search something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this everytime I search something?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EBM9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvlmuj/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_everytime_i_search/
  4. How do I get my taskbar line like that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get my taskbar line like that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaestroLA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuiupy/how_do_i_get_my_taskbar_line_like_that/
  5. Where did Paint go? How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did Paint go? How do I get it back?: I use Paint almost daily. I have an 11 month old HP laptop, which came with Windows 10. And with Paint. Overnight, Paint disappeared. I used it yesterday. Today when I type paint in the search box, nothing. Where is it? Where can I get it and download it?...
  6. How could I get W10 search like W7 used to?

in Cortana
    How could I get W10 search like W7 used to?: Yes how? It 2017 this was asked and what has been done since to improve? I just upgraded to w10 - not by my choice but MS choice! And as usual 2017 thread is locked so I'll start again but by repeating the old thread. "I've been using Windows 10 for a while now. For the...
  7. Search Bar not working how do i fix?

in Cortana
    Search Bar not working how do i fix?: when i click on the search bar and type something, only an empty box shows up. I've tried rebooting but the problem still persists. How do i fix this issue?...
  8. How do I get the search window back in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the search window back in the taskbar?: All of a sudden there's just a huge space between the Microsoft icon and the Cortana icon - there used to be a search window there for apps/programs in my system. It's gone and I do need it. Thoughts?...
  9. How do I get rid of Windows 10, WHY did you do this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get rid of Windows 10, WHY did you do this?: This has to be the worst upgrade I have ever done. Nothing but problems with other programs, lagging, taking up too much space, security (yea right)! Can we please go back to Windows 7 and say lesson learned?...
  10. How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10?: I never had a Xbox and would never buy one. So, how do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10? True, it is at the bottom, for it starts with X, but I simply don't like to have any unnecessary stuff....