Windows 10: How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke?

Discus and support How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't remember exactly what items I altered in the modify locations tab in indexing options or if I did anything else, but I did but I did try a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Aug 18, 2015.

1. How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke?

I don't remember exactly what items I altered in the modify locations tab in indexing options or if I did anything else, but I did but I did try a system restore and also a control panel+searchindex then checked all boxes and choose rebuild and it doesn't work at all.
    What steps do I have to go through to get it back to it's factory state?

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Aug 18, 2015

2. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

Thank you for your reply Mark.
    I tried the phone with a bluetooth headset Motorola H700 that works with other phones and it did not work with the Nokia Lumia. I can hear the phone ringing through the ear piece/headset but no conversation can be heard.
    It is a Windows phone 7.5 and the OS version is 7.108773.98
    The car is a toyota corolla 2013 and it has the following bluetooth specifications:
    Ver. 1.1, or higher (recommended: Ver. 2.1+EDR or higher. It supports the following profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP and OPP that the phone does not support. Phones like Samsung Galaxy works on the car. I never used this phone with bluetooth considering
    that it is my wife's phone.
    I just updated the phone minutes ago and I tried it again but it did not work.
    Thank you so much for your help
    J.E.

how to do it, Aug 18, 2015
  3. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

My nokia Lumia 710 plays music through bluetooth on my corolla 2013 but when I am called, although I can hear the ring tone through car speakers, I cannot hear the other person (the caller). I already checked the volume and it is fine.
    Can anyone help? I would appreciate

how to do it, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke?

1. How do I get Windows Search to work like it did B4 it broke? - Similar Threads - Search did broke

2. how do I get my documents back, I did system restore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I get my documents back, I did system restore.: I did system restore but my documents did not return. My hisbands medical and mine were in there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-documents-back-i-did-system/40e02d57-307f-40c8-89cc-ab1cebcfe143"
  3. Windows and search do not work

in Cortana
    Windows and search do not work: I have recently installed windows 10 pro on a virtual machine. When I am logged in as administrator the windows icon or the search icon will not respond when I click on them. The icons work as expected for other user accounts....
  4. how do i get my camera working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get my camera working: how do i get my camera working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-camera-working/b90aec8c-f0f8-4dbe-81ba-9422fd561546
  5. How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10?: I never had a Xbox and would never buy one. So, how do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10? True, it is at the bottom, for it starts with X, but I simply don't like to have any unnecessary stuff....
  6. Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?: Ok this is really annoying. I restarted my computer twice. Even when tabs arent open it does this and I dont know how it happened but I want it gone and I cannot find any damn thing that tells me how to remove. Right clicking, dragging, etc. all tried that. How the hell do i...
  7. How do I get the Windows 10 windows to look like the windows 7 windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the Windows 10 windows to look like the windows 7 windows: the looks are terrible... they are white, the startup menu is shit to as is the taskbar if there's anything I can do about those I would love to know... I may have to use my windows 7 restore disk to rescue me from this horse shit... I may have actually paid NOT to have this,...
  8. How do I get gmail to work on windows mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get gmail to work on windows mail?: I have a microsoft account, that is registered to my gmail; That is the username is L: xxxx@gmail.com. When attempting to use the mail service in windows 10, that mail is already registered as an account. It reads " System error, can't get mail ", and that isn't very...
  9. How do I get Frequent tabs to work?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get Frequent tabs to work?: Frequent tabs are empty [img] Tabbed browsing default settings [img] How do I get Frequent tabs to work? 63917
  10. How do I search for the % character

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I search for the % character: I would like to name some folders with a unique prefix that makes finding them easier. I chose %C as the folder name prefix. In my little test, I created some of these folders, and then attempted to use windows search to pull them all up. I find that windows search...