Windows 10: How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?

Discus and support How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running a program called Bend-Tech on my Windows 11 laptop. I am running into a couple of errors that are associated with the program, and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seth R99, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Seth R99 Win User

How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?

I am running a program called Bend-Tech on my Windows 11 laptop. I am running into a couple of errors that are associated with the program, and I have contacted the software designer's support team for help.Within the program, there is an option to request product support in which the program should communicate by pinging with the designer's servers. However, I am getting an error when trying to request this support. The error states "sending failed. An exception occurred during a Web Client request" I have spent a day with the software designer's tech support via Zoom. We went through my

:)

Seth R99, Feb 28, 2024

2. Photobook designer server connection

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues updating or uploading your Software (Photobook Designer). I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and then reinstall Photobook Designer and check if it works.

Steps to uninstall:

Hope this information helps.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Client/Server DVR Software?

I'd like to install an ATSC/NTSC tuner in my server and run software on it for scheduling and recording OTA programming. The server (Windows Server 2012 R2) already has DLNA media share enabled and the recordings would go into its videos directory. At the same time, I would like to run DLNA compatible software on clients that allow users to schedule and record TV, view TV in the DLNA media share, and also stream the live TV from the server tuner. Does such software exist?

Suggested software:
    -DVBLink TVSource (ATSC, €26) + AnalogTV (NTSC + FM, €26)
    -Team MediaPortal (ATSC + NTSC + FM)
    -NextPVR (ATSC) + SoftPVR (NTSC +FM, Hauppauge cards only)

FordGT90Concept, Feb 28, 2024
  4. How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?

1. How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server? - Similar Threads - allow program communicate

2. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  3. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  4. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Windows to allow a program to communicate with a software designer's server?: I am running a program called Bend-Tech on my Windows 11 laptop. I am running into a couple of errors that are associated with the program, and I have contacted the software designer's support team for help.Within the program, there is an option to request product support in...
  6. Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...: I'm trying to understand the backend process for Windows 11 to open communication between a design program CorelDraw and Onyx RIP so ONYX RIP understands when the art has CutContour within the design. The design program CorelDraw is currently set up with a custom spot color...
  7. Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...

Windows 11 backend process for design program communication - ContourCut Lines - CorelDraw...: I'm trying to understand the backend process for Windows 11 to open communication between a design program CorelDraw and Onyx RIP so ONYX RIP understands when the art has CutContour within the design. The design program CorelDraw is currently set up with a custom spot color...
  8. how do i get my scanner and my pc to communicate?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i get my scanner and my pc to communicate?: I had to read the pamphlet, which no one tells you to do. It's actually the instructions. Go figure! Okay, so when you purchase a new scanner such as a Lide like I did, and the thing makes a noise, but you cannot get it to communicate with your computer,, this is NOT an...
  9. Programs not communicating with internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs not communicating with internet: Hello, ive just purchased my first mobile wifi to my home and its speed is reaching good heights and its working perfectly for all my devices but my pc, im using an eternhet cable and im also writing this rn on my pc beacuse its actually working on most websites but my games...
  10. Web Design Software

Web Design Software: Looking for recommendations on offline web design software that excruciatingly simple!! My mind can no longer contemplate anything remotely complicated. It matters not if its free or pay for, but obviously, if paid for, trail version would be handy. 88025