Windows 10: HOW DO I GET WINDOWS TO COMPLET UPDATES, GETTING ERROR CODE0X80070020

Discus and support HOW DO I GET WINDOWS TO COMPLET UPDATES, GETTING ERROR CODE0X80070020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HOW DO I GET WINDOWS TO COMPLET UPDATES, GETTING ERROR CODE0X80070020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AllenPowell2, May 18, 2019.

1. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS TO COMPLET UPDATES, GETTING ERROR CODE0X80070020

HOW DO I GET WINDOWS TO COMPLET UPDATES, GETTING ERROR CODE0X80070020

:)

AllenPowell2, May 18, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond HOW DO I GET WINDOWS TO COMPLET UPDATES, GETTING ERROR CODE0X80070020 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 18, 2019
  3. cant down load apps for my windows 10 mobile error code0x80070020

cant down load apps for my windows 10 mobile error code0x80070020, this is happening after i started use new sd card

some times it showes error code0x80073D0D

santhoshreddyst, May 18, 2019
  4. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, May 18, 2019
Thema:

1. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS TO COMPLET UPDATES, GETTING ERROR CODE0X80070020 - Similar Threads - COMPLET UPDATES GETTING

2. How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?: Hi. I got so fed up with OneDrive, that I have uninstalled it and deleted the One Drive folder on the C: Drive. I don't want it and don't need it. However, when I save a for example PowerPoint file it defaults to OneDrive - Personal. How do I stop this ? I just want the...
  3. How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?: Hi. I got so fed up with OneDrive, that I have uninstalled it and deleted the One Drive folder on the C: Drive. I don't want it and don't need it. However, when I save a for example PowerPoint file it defaults to OneDrive - Personal. How do I stop this ? I just want the...
  4. How do I fix this error and get my PC updated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this error and get my PC updated?: Since the 12 of September, I've been trying to install update 2023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219. However, no matter what I get the same error, Install error - 0x80070002. I've tried to look it up on my own and found this...
  5. How Do I Get To The Update Page?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Do I Get To The Update Page?: So I have gone to the page before but right now I'm on the browser and I need to be on the app. But the app won't load. And if the app won't load I can't play Roblox because of the update! That's It For Today Bye...
  6. how do I get to UPDATE NOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I get to UPDATE NOW: UPDATE NOW! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-update-now/79280e8a-7ced-41a4-84f2-7c4c93d54539
  7. how do i get updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get updates: how do I get updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-updates/fcef6ac9-0bcf-4df8-8b66-2da5b6caabca
  8. How do i get rid of error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get rid of error: I am having errors of my access administrative settings I isolated error on firewall still only some errors is my system hijacked I still have same labtop error window 32 /...
  9. How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely ?: How do I get Windows 10 to forget a driver completely , so that when I plug my device in, it acts like the first time its ever seen it? 94699
  10. How do I get the Anniversary Update??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get the Anniversary Update??: The whole saga about the Anniversary Update has me very confused. How can I determine if I have the update, and if I don't have it how do I get it? 82732
Tags: