Windows 10: How do I get Windows XP back?

Discus and support How do I get Windows XP back? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This message is for Bill Gates and I really hope this somehow reaches him. I'd just like to start off by stating "I think I am speaking for 99.9% of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnonymooseCitizen, Oct 16, 2019.

1. How do I get Windows XP back?

This message is for Bill Gates and I really hope this somehow reaches him. I'd just like to start off by stating "I think I am speaking for 99.9% of the community when I says this."

Computers have been a part of my life since I was too young to remember. What I do remember was how fascinating and foreign they were to my parents and older sibling. I remember our first PC. It was this mystical entity that had untold potential. It could print and fax and AOL chat with people across the world.....all while taking up the home phone line with that beautiful dial up tone I think so many hold dear to their heart. The WORLD was in awe at the idea of a Personal Computer, the concept was literally unfathomable. The world we live in now, the entire world as we know it, having an almost infinite amount of knowledge at the click of a mouse could have been non existent or even just that much more unfathomable, had you not ventured into this path. My message is this. Go back to what Microsoft originally sought out to do. Bring a realistic and tangible experience to the idea of a PC. Make an OS that isn't universally catered to any specific platform. Let the USER decide for themselves if they want to use any of the current 15 start up Microsoft apps that assume you have an Xbox or a tablet or a device other than a Personal Computer. Bring the PC back to a more simple time where all your OS came preloaded with was solitaire, freecell, minesweeper and pinball. Everything was accessible, the PC was an experience that I felt I could manipulate and bend to my own expectations. We are so far from that now it's almost depressing. Make an OS that you can setup for gaming... and it's gives you option for functionality that a gamer may want.... or for business, a business laptop does not need a freaking Xbox DVR app that pops up in the middle of a presentation asking if you'd like to capture the last 2 minutes of your gaming session. There is just too much useless, unnecessary, added functionality to an audience that just doesn't care. Make an OS that will out perform any other OS in any category it's placed in. Server OS, Business, educational, gaming, professional or a combination of any; chosen by the user. Let your customers live THROUGH their PC instead of just living WITH it.

Thanks

:)

AnonymooseCitizen, Oct 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2019
  3. iStink Win User
    Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Oct 16, 2019
  4. How do I get Windows XP back?

freaksavior, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I get Windows XP back?