Windows 10: How Do I Get Windows XP Icons In Windows 10?

Discus and support How Do I Get Windows XP Icons In Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When changing icons, in Windows 10, some of the icons in the shell32.dll file have updated, and some others are broken or don't change to the one I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kamryn, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Kamryn Win User

How Do I Get Windows XP Icons In Windows 10?

When changing icons, in Windows 10, some of the icons in the shell32.dll file have updated, and some others are broken or don't change to the one I looking for.

Is there an icon pack of Windows XP icons somewhere, that aren't too small?
    Is there a way to export them from Windows XP?

Thank you.

:)

Kamryn, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How Do I Get Windows XP Icons In Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Icons

2. How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon: I can't see the content of the video on the icon it's just showing the icon of the software that can play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-i-cant-see-the-content-of-the/6e159855-8e2d-4841-9014-7e0a6eb2781a
  3. How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this? I can't see the content of the video on the icon: I can't see the content of the video on the icon it's just showing the icon of the software that can play it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-i-cant-see-the-content-of-the/6e159855-8e2d-4841-9014-7e0a6eb2781a
  4. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  5. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  6. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  7. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  8. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  9. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  10. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Customization