Windows 10: How do I get 'Xbox Game Monitoring'

Discus and support How do I get 'Xbox Game Monitoring' in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically the title. I need this for a game I am attempting to run but I seem to be missing this,. I have checked through my services and registry to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zythair, Jun 2, 2020.

1. How do I get 'Xbox Game Monitoring'

Basically the title. I need this for a game I am attempting to run but I seem to be missing this,. I have checked through my services and registry to confirm its not there. Any search I try is how to enable/disable it, nothing on where to get it. Any help?

submitted by /u/Zythair
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zythair, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Turn Off Xbox Game Monitoring

I want the Game Monitoring Service shut down completely. I don't use an Xbox or the Xbox app. I don't want it monitoring games I purchased through a different service.

How do I shut it down?

GalanaarNotGettingRealAnswerAfterall, Jun 2, 2020
  4. How do I get 'Xbox Game Monitoring'

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

How do I get 'Xbox Game Monitoring'

1. How do I get 'Xbox Game Monitoring' - Similar Threads - 'Xbox Game Monitoring'

2. how do i get a xbox game on a pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get a xbox game on a pc?: i bought a long time ago STEEP on my xbox and recently someone reminded me to put all my xbox games on pc.Minecraft and Sea of thives worked but Steep didn't and i loged in with the corect account....
  3. how do i get a xbox game on a pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get a xbox game on a pc?: i bought a long time ago STEEP on my xbox and recently someone reminded me to put all my xbox games on pc.Minecraft and Sea of thives worked but Steep didn't and i loged in with the corect account....
  4. How do I get my monitor back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my monitor back?: I have a desktop computer with only 1 monitor attached. I pressed the Windows + P button and accidentally selected second screen only. When Windows boots up it turns the monitor black. What is the most graceful way to return this to operation....
  5. How do I get my monitor back?

How do I get my monitor back?: I have a desktop computer with only 1 monitor attached. I pressed the Windows + P button and accidentally selected second screen only. When Windows boots up it turns the monitor black. What is the most graceful way to return this to operation....
  6. How do I fix Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix Xbox Game Bar: For some reason my Xbox game bar is doing a "funny" and not working like it use to I have updated windows I have reset it I have updated the app its self and still it does not want to work plz send help submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Look_757 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I backup XBox Gamepass Games?

How do I backup XBox Gamepass Games?: Alright ladies, I need some help over here. I will send 10,962,471 RTX 3090s to the home of the first person who can come up with the answer. I am trying to backup some games downloaded from XBox Gamepass. They are stored in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. I want to relocate...
  8. How do I turn off Xbox Game Monitoring?

How do I turn off Xbox Game Monitoring?: The last time this question was posted it was answered with this link https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update Unfortunately, this method is outdated as I cannot find 'xbgm' in that directory. They must've removed it or...
  9. Xbox game monitor not it registry

Xbox game monitor not it registry: I'm trying to disable the Xbox game monitor in the registry, but the xbgm key isn't there. Does anyone know a solution? submitted by /u/Pyros900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0112x/xbox_game_monitor_not_it_registry/
  10. how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it)

how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it): Ok, i was using the Gamebar to stream games to Mixer. Microsoft decided to remove this feature for some unknown, (and to me stupid) reason. Now they want us to Stream using 3rd party software. This being the case, i have no use for the gamebar or for that matter Mixer. Using...