Windows 10: how do i getb welcome screen to appear ??

Discus and support how do i getb welcome screen to appear ?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; just need it to appear and I can get the rest .. Thanks Jim... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jamesheming, Dec 8, 2018.

1. how do i getb welcome screen to appear ??

just need it to appear and I can get the rest .. Thanks Jim

:)

jamesheming, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 8, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how do i getb welcome screen to appear ?? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 8, 2018
  4. how do i getb welcome screen to appear ??

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

how do i getb welcome screen to appear ??

1. how do i getb welcome screen to appear ?? - Similar Threads - getb welcome screen

2. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen: My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE and put on safe mode, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help....
  3. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen: My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE and put on safe mode, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help....
  4. How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I fix Windows 10 stuck on welcome/lock screen: My Pc keeps getting stuck on the Lock Screen when I start it up when I have tried everything Microsoft told me to do witch was disconnecting the internet, unplugging usb devices, Went into Microsoft RE, and Did CTRL+Alt+delete. Please help....
  5. How do I change the colour on my Welcome/Sign in screen which appears after turning on my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the colour on my Welcome/Sign in screen which appears after turning on my PC?: How do I change the colour on my Welcome/Sign in screen which appears after turning on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-colour-on-my-welcomesign-in/3e2c7039-3312-48d9-a397-5219c308fc44
  6. The "do you like this picture" message does not appear on the welcome screen

The "do you like this picture" message does not appear on the welcome screen: The "do you like this picture" message does not appear on the welcome screen but is present on the LOCK screen - windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-do-you-like-this-picture-message-does-not/5d7f7ad1-7c84-4b0f-9cd2-276fe5551d2a
  7. Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do?

Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do?: I recently updated my pc to windows 10 a week ago. And 2 days ago, I turned my PC on and noticed I couldn't put in my pin. I've been stuck on welcome screen for over 24 overs. Please help, because I have been watching YouTube tutorials and nothing has worked....
  8. how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?

how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. i want to change the background that says welcome, AFTER i put in my password, NOT the background that shows up when i put in my password....
  9. how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?

how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-welcome-screen-not-the-lock/6b74d8ae-b411-42cd-8db9-478a4415f3c8
  10. How to change "Welcome"-screen?

How to change "Welcome"-screen?: Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows. I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't...