Windows 10: how do I getmridmofthe stupid Hello pin!!!!!!!

Discus and support how do I getmridmofthe stupid Hello pin!!!!!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I do not want Hello pin that stalled my screen.get this virus off my computer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MonteRobinson, Jan 13, 2019.

1. how do I getmridmofthe stupid Hello pin!!!!!!!

I do not want Hello pin that stalled my screen.get this virus off my computer

:)

MonteRobinson, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 13, 2019
  3. windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

how do I getmridmofthe stupid Hello pin!!!!!!!

Windows Hello and Pin sign on

Hello Adam,

There are a number of reasons why you can’t set up Windows Hello and Pin at the same time. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to set up Windows Hello using a Microsoft or a Local account?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

how do I getmridmofthe stupid Hello pin!!!!!!!

1. how do I getmridmofthe stupid Hello pin!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - getmridmofthe stupid Hello

2. Hello you stupid **** ****.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello you stupid **** ****.: Why are the network and sound devices grouped together, why do i have to click a sub contextual button to change my sound device from speakers to headphones after clicking the network button? Why do you hate us, why are yo brain dead? Why is simple user friendly design dead?...
  3. Hello you stupid **** ****.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello you stupid **** ****.: Why are the network and sound devices grouped together, why do i have to click a sub contextual button to change my sound device from speakers to headphones after clicking the network button? Why do you hate us, why are yo brain dead? Why is simple user friendly design dead?...
  4. How do I reset my Windows Hello PIN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my Windows Hello PIN?: I've started using my laptop after a few years of not really using it and realised it's still tied to an old email I held when I was a young teenager and I don't remember any of the details for. I'm trying to connect my new email account to the laptop but it's asking me to...
  5. How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do you remove permanently these stupid Windows Hello logins?: My SO is incapacitated, I have 2 computers I need to get up and running, and I've wasted time for an entire week trying to get past this Hello nonsense.I am locked out. I do not have the PW, I do not have the PIN.I tried taking out the CMOS batteries on each, sometimes...
  6. How Do I Remove Windows Hello PIN?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Remove Windows Hello PIN?: So, recently i reseted my Laptop and it was requiered for me to add a Windows Hello PIN, but I didn't want to, now I want to remove, but I don't know how. Can anybody help me with this problem? submitted by /u/abhancu [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I remove Windows Hello Pin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove Windows Hello Pin?: The option to remove it is grayed out and doesn't work. I tried deleting the NGC file but it didn't do anything. How can I remove it for good? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-windows-hello-pin/936cbea7-3e82-419c-9179-091b85f3c5a3
  8. how do i disable windows hello pin permenently?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable windows hello pin permenently?: i just don't like the windows hello pin i am fine with the password only can anyone help me on how to disable windows hello pin permanently only?...
  9. "Pinned Items" are Stupid. How do I get back the normal taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Pinned Items" are Stupid. How do I get back the normal taskbar?: [ATTACH] Hey guys, So on Windows 7 the taskbar made perfect sense, you had your tiny icons in the quick launch area, and all the open programs would show up on the taskbar the right. But for Windows 10, they changed it, so now when I click one of my applications it opens...
  10. how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?: Trying to pair bluetooth headphones. but of course it needs a pin when the headphones didnt come with one >.> Dont tell me to reinstall/disable/update/ect the drivers because I did all that Don't tell me to try the 000000 or 111111 pin because I cant enter a pin. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello stupid