Windows 10: How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

Discus and support How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? I tried to gift him the game before but he couldn't access it due to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BigDaddy6969, Dec 26, 2018.

1. How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? I tried to gift him the game before but he couldn't access it due to the different country code. How am I able to get him the game pls help?

:)

BigDaddy6969, Dec 26, 2018

2. Wanna gift a friend with a Microsoft game

I'd like to gift a friend a Microsoft Store game. She lives in Denmark, I live in California. Would a gift card work? Do I have any options? Thank you!

Kristy.

KristyAsao, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Wanna gift a friend with a Microsoft game

Hi Kristy,

Sending a gift card for your friend to buy games from Microsoft Store would definitely work. You can buy a digital game code and send the code to your friend and your friend can redeem it on his account. However, you need to check if the game is available
    on his region or country. To get more information about this, we highly recommend that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

1. How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? - Similar Threads - gift game friend

2. I was gifted this laptop from a friend who i no longer have contact with and i dont know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was gifted this laptop from a friend who i no longer have contact with and i dont know...: I was gifted this laptop from an old friend who I can no longer contact and I do not have the product key to activate the new windows 11 upgrade...
  3. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions: I bought gifted my friend a game via Xbox, but he cannot download it from the Microsoft store because it is not accessible in his region America. I bought it using my UK account. I can't refund it and he can't download it. What should can I do?...
  4. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions: I bought gifted my friend a game via Xbox, but he cannot download it from the Microsoft store because it is not accessible in his region America. I bought it using my UK account. I can't refund it and he can't download it. What should can I do?...
  5. Gifting issue due to me and my friend living in different global regions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Wrong Country On Gift Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Country On Gift Card: I have attempted to redeem my xbox card for USD but when I go to redeem, right next to my email it says new zealand? I never selected new zealand and inside of my settings it also says United States. Unrelated: I Got a new phone number and my xbox account used my old phone...
  7. Wrong Country On Gift Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Country On Gift Card: I have attempted to redeem my xbox card for USD but when I go to redeem, right next to my email it says new zealand? I never selected new zealand and inside of my settings it also says United States. Unrelated: I Got a new phone number and my xbox account used my old phone...
  8. Gifted a game to a friend who is unable to redeem it as he is in a different region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted a game to a friend who is unable to redeem it as he is in a different region: Gifted a game to a friend who is unable to redeem it as he is in a different region. The error code states: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.How can I have this purchase refunded as he is unable to add it to his account?...
  9. Hello, I am trying to use my pc as a file host for me and a friend who lives across the country

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I am trying to use my pc as a file host for me and a friend who lives across the country: Hello, I am trying to use my pc as a host for files we wish to share back and forth without paying for a platform like Onedrive. I have plenty of storage on my PC I just can't find how to share a folder with someone on an external network where we both have access. I would...
  10. Can I give gift to friend living abroad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I give gift to friend living abroad?: My problem is as follows. I live in the US but my friend is in Australia. I’d like to give him a game as a gift. I am unable to gift him because we are in different countries. Any ideas?...