Windows 10: How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

Discus and support How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? I tried to gift him the game before but he couldn't access it due to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BigDaddy6969, Dec 26, 2018.

1. How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? I tried to gift him the game before but he couldn't access it due to the different country code. How am I able to get him the game pls help?

:)

BigDaddy6969, Dec 26, 2018

2. Wanna gift a friend with a Microsoft game

I'd like to gift a friend a Microsoft Store game. She lives in Denmark, I live in California. Would a gift card work? Do I have any options? Thank you!

Kristy.

KristyAsao, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Wanna gift a friend with a Microsoft game

Hi Kristy,

Sending a gift card for your friend to buy games from Microsoft Store would definitely work. You can buy a digital game code and send the code to your friend and your friend can redeem it on his account. However, you need to check if the game is available
    on his region or country. To get more information about this, we highly recommend that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ?

1. How do I gift a game to my friend: who lives in a different country ? - Similar Threads - gift game friend

2. how do I live chat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I live chat: how do i lie chat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-live-chat/28ae2b00-90b4-4b71-9a26-f1f97aa3a254
  3. How do I transfer my castle to a friend

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I transfer my castle to a friend: I need to transfer my castle to a friend as I am no longer able to play at the moment but I would like to create a new castle to sleep and when i am ready, will start afresh...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox Live on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a friend on Xbox Live on Windows 10?: I would like to play with my friend on Minecraft for Windows 10. I know her gamertag, but I don't know how to add her as a friend and play with her. Please tell me how to do this....
  5. How do I backup my steam games??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I backup my steam games??: Simple and sweet, how do I backup my steam games without losing >any< of them like last time... Suddenly 50% of my games were lost... How that happened I dunno..... (I want to reinstall Windows soon) Owww and they are all on a seperate game drive 124814
  6. How do I backup my steam games??

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I backup my steam games??: Simple and sweet, how do I backup my steam games without losing >any< of them like last time... Suddenly 50% of my games were lost... How that happened I dunno..... (I want to reinstall Windows soon) Owww and they are all on a seperate game drive 124814
  7. How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?: When I go to "my info" and chose "edit country/region", I cannot change the country - only other details such as zip code. PS: I have Danish language activated, so my English translations may not be identical with the English expressions used by Microsoft. [ Moved from:...
  8. How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the country of my Microsoft account?: When I go to "my info" and chose "edit country/region", I cannot change the country - only other details such as zip code. PS: I have Danish language activated, so my English translations may not be identical with the English expressions used by Microsoft....
  9. Calendar holidays for different countries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar holidays for different countries: I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there any hidden option or way to customize calendar to show holidays for any country ? 14357
  10. How do I see what my friend was up to on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I see what my friend was up to on my laptop?: I let my friend use my laptop today (windows 10) for about half an hour while I was out. Later when he had gone home, I went on to "recent files" in file explorer to continue writing a document I had been working on earlier. However, I discovered that there were no files...