Windows 10: How do I give an administrator administrative access in windows 10

Discus and support How do I give an administrator administrative access in windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm an administrator. User Accounts explicitly states that this means that I have complete and unrestricted access to the computer/domain, and that I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shiver1776, Sep 3, 2019.

1. How do I give an administrator administrative access in windows 10

I'm an administrator. User Accounts explicitly states that this means that I have complete and unrestricted access to the computer/domain, and that I can make any desired changes. That being said, I'm still denied permission when I try to delete files, and told that I need administrator permission (I'm the only administrator, and I definitely do have my own permission)

Who's funny joke was this and how do I give a user (myself) permission to actually change files? Please note that I'm not asking how to change the owner of a given file so that it can be accessed around this terrible terrible idea of "security" intervening. I'm specifically asking how to give myself, as admin, permission to just erase or move a file when needed, without having to go into the properties of each individual file and declare myself the owner, which is an absurd thing to ever have to do as administrator.

:)

Shiver1776, Sep 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Snake05 Win User
    Boot into Windows as administrator

You set up the admin password when installing XP, but most the time people believe it is for their individual account and not the Administrator one. As for Vista, like stated before, the initial account created is an administrator account, and if necessary, you may need to right click certain programs to "Run as Administrator"

Snake05, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

How do I give an administrator administrative access in windows 10

can't access windows as an administrator

Hi Yongbo,

To address your concern regarding account issues in Windows 10, we recommend creating a new user account using the hidden administrator. To access the hidden administrator, follow these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active: yes (Note: There's a space after "/" and ":").
    After performing the steps above, log out to your current account. Then, log in to the hidden administrator. Next, create a new user account by following the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + I.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people tab.
    • Click Add someone else to this PC, and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

How do I give an administrator administrative access in windows 10

1. How do I give an administrator administrative access in windows 10 - Similar Threads - administrator administrative access

2. how to give administrator access to a application in windows 10 without administrator popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to give administrator access to a application in windows 10 without administrator popup: Hi, I need to change the system time using a Qt application. I have a specific function in Qt Creator that handles this task. However, changing the time requires administrative privileges for the application. The issue is that this application is running on a Single Board...
  3. how to give administrator access to a application in windows 10 without administrator popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to give administrator access to a application in windows 10 without administrator popup: Hi, I need to change the system time using a Qt application. I have a specific function in Qt Creator that handles this task. However, changing the time requires administrative privileges for the application. The issue is that this application is running on a Single Board...
  4. how do i give administrator decision to delete a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i give administrator decision to delete a folder: how do i change administrator to delete a folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-give-administrator-decision-to-delete-a/2a970ed5-7da7-4e85-add9-5e75886af5bc
  5. how do i give administrator decision to delete a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i give administrator decision to delete a folder: how do i change administrator to delete a folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-give-administrator-decision-to-delete-a/2a970ed5-7da7-4e85-add9-5e75886af5bc
  6. how do i give administrator decision to delete a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I give myself Administrators right etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I give myself Administrators right etc.: I am the only User and am the Administrator. When I received my PC back from the tech people after a problem and they had to reinstall Windows 10 I noticed that I did not need to enter a PIN to be able to use my PC. So I decided to set one up using the Settings Menu and all...
  8. How do I access Administrator Tools Credentials?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I access Administrator Tools Credentials?: I need this to find out or change my credential password which has been changed by Microsoft Windows 10 update 1607? So how do I access Administrator Tools Credentials?...
  9. How to give access to a user to a program with administrator rights...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to give access to a user to a program with administrator rights...: ... with UAC prompt? (sorry this didn't fit the title space) When I search the internet I keep finding tutorials, some safe, others unsafe about giving administrator permissions to a user that is not an administrator. Unfortunately, all of those are also about suppressing...
  10. how do I access administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I access administrator: When I alter a document I received mesage to obtain administrator's aproval. How? 16391

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to give full administrator access Windows 10?