Windows 10: How Do i Give myself SafeDisc Capabilities?

Discus and support How Do i Give myself SafeDisc Capabilities? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a copy of Black & White and Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets and they won't start however I Believe you can Start SafeDisc Driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrueGent10, Oct 10, 2020.

1. How Do i Give myself SafeDisc Capabilities?

I have a copy of Black & White and Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets and they won't start however I Believe you can Start SafeDisc Driver.

:)

TrueGent10, Oct 10, 2020
  2. hhg1---01 Win User
    hhg1---01, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How Do i Give myself SafeDisc Capabilities?

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

How Do i Give myself SafeDisc Capabilities?

1. How Do i Give myself SafeDisc Capabilities? - Similar Threads - myself SafeDisc Capabilities

2. How Do I UnBlock Myself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  3. How Do I UnBlock Myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  4. How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..

How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..: I have a file that called Xbox games, it keeps getting larger adding new subfiles. I know I have to delete it but it says I need permission to delete from administration how do I give myself full access to delete the filees...
  5. How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..: I have a file that called Xbox games, it keeps getting larger adding new subfiles. I know I have to delete it but it says I need permission to delete from administration how do I give myself full access to delete the filees...
  6. How do I give myself access to my own folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I give myself access to my own folder?: Whenever I try to open/delete one of my folders it pops up with a message saying "windows cannot open the folder, access to the compressed zipped folder is denied" and doesn't let me do anything, for example, i cant see the security settings because I don't have...
  7. How do I give myself access to my own folder?

How do I give myself access to my own folder?: Whenever I try to open/delete one of my folders it pops up with a message saying "windows cannot open the folder, access to the compressed zipped folder is denied" and doesn't let me do anything, for example, i cant see the security settings because I don't have...
  8. How do I give myself access to my own folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do I give myself Administrators right etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I give myself Administrators right etc.: I am the only User and am the Administrator. When I received my PC back from the tech people after a problem and they had to reinstall Windows 10 I noticed that I did not need to enter a PIN to be able to use my PC. So I decided to set one up using the Settings Menu and all...
  10. how do I disassociate myself from a computer that I will give away?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do I disassociate myself from a computer that I will give away?: See title. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disassociate-myself-from-a-computer-that/f9ab89c0-31c3-4f39-b8f3-d0aced6b8d53"