Windows 10: how do i give permission to get a game they asked for on the store

Discus and support how do i give permission to get a game they asked for on the store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my son used the Microsoft store to get a game using a gift card. when he used the gift card it said to ask permission from parent but I cant find where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamieRicks, May 24, 2020.

1. how do i give permission to get a game they asked for on the store

my son used the Microsoft store to get a game using a gift card. when he used the gift card it said to ask permission from parent but I cant find where to grant it.

:)

JamieRicks, May 24, 2020
  2. LeonLaude Win User

unable to download games from app store

Hi,

I suggest that you reset the Windows store, follow the steps below.

Reset the Windows Store

You can use the steps below to refresh the Store which will clear the cache and refresh your library and permissions.

• Close the Windows Store app if you have it open.
    • Click Start and type wsreset.
    • Right-Click on the command and click Run as Administrator. If the Windows permission box appears, click Yes or Run.
    • A black MS DOS screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
    • Attempt to install Sea of Thieves

If you have further questions, feel free to reply to this thread.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, May 24, 2020
  3. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, May 24, 2020
  4. how do i give permission to get a game they asked for on the store

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., May 24, 2020
Thema:

how do i give permission to get a game they asked for on the store

1. how do i give permission to get a game they asked for on the store - Similar Threads - permission game asked

2. How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..: I have a file that called Xbox games, it keeps getting larger adding new subfiles. I know I have to delete it but it says I need permission to delete from administration how do I give myself full access to delete the filees...
  3. How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..: I have a file that called Xbox games, it keeps getting larger adding new subfiles. I know I have to delete it but it says I need permission to delete from administration how do I give myself full access to delete the filees...
  4. how do I by pass asking for permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I by pass asking for permission: Trace ID: OGi2q1d96U22bIjr.8.1 when I try to ask for permission even though I am not in a family and my account is an adult I have tried anything please...
  5. how do I by pass asking for permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I by pass asking for permission: Trace ID: OGi2q1d96U22bIjr.8.1 when I try to ask for permission even though I am not in a family and my account is an adult I have tried anything please...
  6. How do I get permission to a folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get permission to a folder?: I reseted my laptop and now this drive that I used more has backed up or something and I can't acces it, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-permission-to-a-folder/3fc13414-6e39-4a7e-8c33-acbf8cb79420
  7. I bought a game in the Microsoft Store and it will not play, it asks for permissions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a game in the Microsoft Store and it will not play, it asks for permissions: I bought a game Sunday in the Microsoft store. The game is named Myst. The game requires permissions but i DON'T understand what that means....
  8. I bought a game in the Microsoft Store and it will not play, it asks for permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I bought a game in the Microsoft Store and it will not play, it asks for permissions: I bought a game Sunday in the Microsoft store. The game is named Myst. The game requires permissions but i DON'T understand what that means....
  9. How to give permissions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to give permissions?: how to give permissions ***Modified title from: permissions*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-give-permissions/352a0774-3311-4047-8075-a58cce77ef8e
  10. How do I get permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get permission: how do I get permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-permission/ff20f65a-2d3a-4205-b59e-6e15b615f927"