Windows 10: How do I go about figuring out the password?

Discus and support How do I go about figuring out the password? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm here to ask for help on my motherboard settings. I can't access my motherboard setting without a password and the problem is I have no clue what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dignity ., Jul 29, 2023.

1. dignity . Win User

How do I go about figuring out the password?

I'm here to ask for help on my motherboard settings. I can't access my motherboard setting without a password and the problem is I have no clue what the password is.

:)

dignity ., Jul 29, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 29, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. How do I go about figuring out the password?

Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??

Well this morning before I could go over the suggestions once again when I opened up gmail I was directed to a page that said, "Control, protect, and secure your account, all in one place." It is a page I have seen in the past and forgetful that I am I believe I have mostly ignored it or perhaps I did in fact take a look at it one time. I checked the page in another browser window just to make sure it was legit and by all accounts it was. That page then led me to another page that said, "Sign-in & security and Password & sign-in method." and from there it was very easy to change my password. Almost too easy : ) (Look now I'm complaining) Perhaps I should look further into Two Step Authentication. Does anyone know off hand if Two Step Authentication can be set up without using my linked phone number and without turning my phone on to receive a text message with an authentication code? Thanks.

phaedruspress, Jul 29, 2023
Thema:

How do I go about figuring out the password?

1. How do I go about figuring out the password? - Similar Threads - figuring password

2. Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc: My computer keeps crashing, the error on the blue screen is Whea Uncorrectable error. Could someone help me figure what the actual issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-figuring-out-whats-wrong-with-my-pc/d3d7a3f9-d8b8-4bc0-9e7b-629d210e09d1
  3. How do I go about figuring out the password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go about figuring out the password?: I'm here to ask for help on my motherboard settings. I can't access my motherboard setting without a password and the problem is I have no clue what the password is....
  4. I'm trying to disable password requirements and can't figure it out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to disable password requirements and can't figure it out.: Hey guys. I'm really hoping someone can help me here because I'm about to explode from the frustration. I have windows 10 pro, 64 bit, currently version 21H2, though the problem was also on 22H2. I have a custom PC with a ryzen 5 2600 cpu, 16GB of Ram, an Rx580 gpu, and a my...
  5. I'm trying to disable password requirements and can't figure it out.

I'm trying to disable password requirements and can't figure it out.: Hey guys. I'm really hoping someone can help me here because I'm about to explode from the frustration. I have windows 10 pro, 64 bit, currently version 21H2, though the problem was also on 22H2. I have a custom PC with a ryzen 5 2600 cpu, 16GB of Ram, an Rx580 gpu, and a my...
  6. I'm trying to disable password requirements and can't figure it out.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Figuring out a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Figuring out a password: I have recently lost my husband. I found a tablet that he had. I do not know the password. I have tried just about everything. I would like to get any of our family pictures and anything else important off of it. If i could avoid factory resetting it, that would be amazing....
  8. Figuring out a password

Figuring out a password: I have recently lost my husband. I found a tablet that he had. I do not know the password. I have tried just about everything. I would like to get any of our family pictures and anything else important off of it. If i could avoid factory resetting it, that would be amazing....
  9. PASSWORD RECOVERY PROBLEM; near impossible to figure out WHY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PASSWORD RECOVERY PROBLEM; near impossible to figure out WHY: 09/18/2020 My like new laptop sat unused for about 8 months. Im not sure how important that bit of information is however the problem is mostly about forgetting my passwordS. The cell phone number associated with my account gets poor reception but it does get some That...
  10. Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??

in Browsers and Email
    Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??: Version 69.0.3497.92 (Official Build) (64-bit) - Latest I'm following this link: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/41078?hl=en-GB And I get to here: Verify it's you There is something unusual about your activity. For your security, Google wants to make sure it's...