Windows 10: how do i go back to start my computer up in windows 10

Discus and support how do i go back to start my computer up in windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently had to sign at start at administration which has never happened before the only that I have recently done was put a password in Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hollyg_863, Mar 10, 2019.

1. how do i go back to start my computer up in windows 10

I recently had to sign at start at administration which has never happened before the only that I have recently done was put a password in Microsoft because it constantly pops up when I turn on my computer, now my computer starts in Microsoft and I have to enter my password at start up. If I go and just reset computer back to manufacturer's default settings would this help?

:)

hollyg_863, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

how do i go back to start my computer up in windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

how do i go back to start my computer up in windows 10

1. how do i go back to start my computer up in windows 10 - Similar Threads - start computer

2. I always get a blue screen after shutting down the computer completely and then starting it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I always get a blue screen after shutting down the computer completely and then starting it...: I always get a blue screen after shutting down the computer completely and then starting it up again. But when I restart my pc blue screen disappeared.My dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/c/827dc82673e684b1/ESgpipDin7BJhRjH8UXNwTgBI7pvDPWhDDfY1Vb_MQOBsg?e=ofj4AW...
  3. I always get a blue screen after shutting down the computer completely and then starting it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I always get a blue screen after shutting down the computer completely and then starting it...: I always get a blue screen after shutting down the computer completely and then starting it up again. But when I restart my pc blue screen disappeared.My dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/c/827dc82673e684b1/ESgpipDin7BJhRjH8UXNwTgBI7pvDPWhDDfY1Vb_MQOBsg?e=ofj4AW...
  4. Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig: My computer has been acting up for a few days now after I installed a new battery bought on Amazon it seems identical to the original one.Issues first started when I tried to calibrate the battery, lots of crashes and errors while the computer was unplugged. It’s not a...
  5. Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig

Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig: My computer has been acting up for a few days now after I installed a new battery bought on Amazon it seems identical to the original one.Issues first started when I tried to calibrate the battery, lots of crashes and errors while the computer was unplugged. It’s not a...
  6. Can’t get computer to start normally with msconfig

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My computer takes more longer to start up. It is slower than before I reinstall windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer takes more longer to start up. It is slower than before I reinstall windows.: My computer start up is slow than before I reinstall windows 11 , before it took 10 seconds , now it takes 20 seconds. when I restart and when it is starting again the sound We here when windows start Windows start up sound has a delay. It plays after loads the lock screen. I...
  8. My computer takes more longer to start up. It is slower than before I reinstall windows.

My computer takes more longer to start up. It is slower than before I reinstall windows.: My computer start up is slow than before I reinstall windows 11 , before it took 10 seconds , now it takes 20 seconds. when I restart and when it is starting again the sound We here when windows start Windows start up sound has a delay. It plays after loads the lock screen. I...
  9. My computer keeps failing to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps failing to start up: My computer all of a sudden turned off and I came back to this blue screen saying something about automatic repair and says that my PC did not start correctly. I clicked restart and it shows me the BSOD and it would restart again and show that automatic repair page. I have...
  10. My computer keeps failing to start up

My computer keeps failing to start up: My computer all of a sudden turned off and I came back to this blue screen saying something about automatic repair and says that my PC did not start correctly. I clicked restart and it shows me the BSOD and it would restart again and show that automatic repair page. I have...