Windows 10: How do I go back to tablet mode on my PC?

Discus and support How do I go back to tablet mode on my PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Question is i the subject... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Astridbk, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Astridbk Win User

How do I go back to tablet mode on my PC?

Question is i the subject

:)

Astridbk, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 31, 2019
  3. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

PC tablet stops turning on tablet mode automatically

Hi,

Incorrect settings is one of the possible reasons why the tablet mode is not turning on automatically. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Settings from the Start menu
    • Click System, then select Tablet Mode
      in the left panel. A tablet mode sub-menu appear.
    • Configure the When this device automatically switches menu to
      Don't ask me and always switch.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I go back to tablet mode on my PC? - Similar Threads - tablet mode

2. How do I enable the physical keyboard while in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable the physical keyboard while in tablet mode?: I got a new monitor but now don't have enough space on my desk to use my laptop and monitor. I want to fold my laptop and only have the keyboard right side up. I have tried disabling tablet mode completely and disabling and uninstalling the Intel Integrated Sensor Solutions...
  3. While on Battery Save mode, if you turn the tablet mode ON and OFF your taskbar will become...

While on Battery Save mode, if you turn the tablet mode ON and OFF your taskbar will become...: Happens 100% of the times for me in version 1909 on my SB2 Does this happens to other devices on 1909? this is the link to the feedback hub submitted by /u/vctrsamp [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 tablet mode forcefully starts menu after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 tablet mode forcefully starts menu after login: While trying to set a default start app on windows 10 after login in tablet mode, I am facing a trouble, that it displays the start menu screen in full size launching my default app in background every time. I want the windows start my app directly in foreground in tablet...
  5. Windows Tablet mode taskbar acting up

Windows Tablet mode taskbar acting up: So I've been having a problem in windows where when I switch my 2-in-1 into tablet mode, the taskbar gets a little weird. I've put a photo of the issue on the bottom. If you look at the bottom right, the notification center is almost completely not visible. If anyone knows...
  6. Make OSK default KB in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make OSK default KB in tablet mode?: Win 10 has 2 types of keyboards. A touch screen keyboard and the on screen keyboard. I would like to make the on screen keyboard the default keyboard for tablet mode. Is it possible? 144633
  7. Fullscreen UWP apps screen glitching in tent/tablet mode after waking up from sleep

Fullscreen UWP apps screen glitching in tent/tablet mode after waking up from sleep: Hey all, I have this specific issue where my screen will glitch out (black horizontal flashing bar or coloured artifacts) whenever I put my laptop in tent mode and playing video in a fullscreen UWP app (Netflix, ACG player, fullscreen YouTube in Edge,...). VLC normal...
  8. enter tablet mode from lockscreen

enter tablet mode from lockscreen: i need tablet mode to unlock my pc, but its on desktop submitted by /u/bobdarobber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drhh6q/enter_tablet_mode_from_lockscreen/
  9. Useless Tablet mode? Can't go back, can't switch between running apps.

Useless Tablet mode? Can't go back, can't switch between running apps.: Hi, When in the Tablet mode on Windows 10, how to switch between running applications? I'm using an app, run another app and want to go back to the first. How to do that? I can't see any buttons or controls to do that. When I tap on the "Back" button, it shows me the start...
  10. what is the difference between tablet mode and desktop mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is the difference between tablet mode and desktop mode: what is the difference between tablet mode and desktop mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-difference-between-tablet-mode-and/8c87c268-ef51-40ab-a143-66b0da01d2de