Windows 10: How do I go back to the orginal mail system?

Discus and support How do I go back to the orginal mail system? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I go back to the orginal mail system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Intriguinggent, Jun 18, 2019.

1. How do I go back to the orginal mail system?

How do I go back to the orginal mail system?

:)

Intriguinggent, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How do I go back to the orginal mail system? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 18, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I go back to the orginal mail system? - Similar Threads - orginal mail system

2. how do i go back to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i go back to windows 10: I need to uninstall windows 11 for a computer test https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-10/a3ebf003-3d4b-4734-aad0-dfea54a56232
  3. How do I go back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go back?: So, I was creating a new Microsoft account on my new computer using my email address which didn’t have one. I then realized I typed it wrong when they told me they sent the verifying code to it and I obviously didn’t receive anything since it’s not my account. I tried to go...
  4. How do I go back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I go back?: So, I was creating a new Microsoft account on my new computer using my email address which didn’t have one. I then realized I typed it wrong when they told me they sent the verifying code to it and I obviously didn’t receive anything since it’s not my account. I tried to go...
  5. how do I go back to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I go back to windows 10?: I absolutely hate windows 11. I am in tears right now. As a result of my Repeated efforts to get back to windows 10, ALL my business software has been deleted and I have lost ALL files including my BACKUP files. Well done Microsoft. You have made my life very difficult....
  6. how do I go back to windows 10?

how do I go back to windows 10?: I absolutely hate windows 11. I am in tears right now. As a result of my Repeated efforts to get back to windows 10, ALL my business software has been deleted and I have lost ALL files including my BACKUP files. Well done Microsoft. You have made my life very difficult....
  7. How do I go back

How do I go back: How do I go back to my previous installation of Windows? I had to reinstall Windows via USB Drive, because Ubuntu DESTROYED IT. Any way to go back to a previous installation of windows? Oh yeah, don't confuse it with version. If I need to downgrade from the Insider Build to...
  8. Can I go back to outlook mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I go back to outlook mail?: I hate the windows mail app. Can't find other folders and can't forward to more than 1 person. Please tell me how to go back to the old outlook, If I can't, I am going to Gmail....
  9. How to go back to orginal boot MBR

in Windows 10 Support
    How to go back to orginal boot MBR: I took a look at EasyBCD and played with it enough to use it's boot menu. Big mistake. How can I rid of the BCD stuff added and go back to the original boot menu (MBR?). They apparently do not visit their forum or no one knows how to do this. OH yeah, I learned that an backup...
  10. How do I go back to 8.1?

How do I go back to 8.1?: I'm on my wife's Chromebook now. Can't be active on my Windows 10 laptop for more the 15 or 30 minutes before mouse jumps all over, clicks by itself to a point where I can't even restart with disconnecting power. I should have known not to be bleeding edge. My graphics...