Windows 10: How do I go back to the original settings for Microsoft Mahjong???

Discus and support How do I go back to the original settings for Microsoft Mahjong??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I return to the original settings for Microsoft Mahjong??? The leaves et al are terrible........ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by josephjenike, Aug 31, 2020.

1. How do I go back to the original settings for Microsoft Mahjong???

How do I return to the original settings for Microsoft Mahjong??? The leaves et al are terrible.....

:)

josephjenike, Aug 31, 2020

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Rafael,

OK, I reinstalled Microsoft Mahjong and then uninstalled it following the above directions ... until I got to the part where it says, "You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong." What "link" are you referring to? I got no dialog box or anything
    giving me a link. Only a dialog box to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, followed my another dialog box to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong ... which I did.

So, what should I do now?

Thanks very much again for your time and help.

Best Regards,

Don Smith

DonSmith330, Aug 31, 2020
  4. How do I go back to the original settings for Microsoft Mahjong???

Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

How do I go back to the original settings for Microsoft Mahjong???

1. How do I go back to the original settings for Microsoft Mahjong??? - Similar Threads - original settings Microsoft

2. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  3. How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings?: How do I change my MSN homepage back to the original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-msn-homepage-back-to-the/5219d79e-c1e4-47fc-81fa-3b620383f012
  4. How do I go back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go back?: So, I was creating a new Microsoft account on my new computer using my email address which didn’t have one. I then realized I typed it wrong when they told me they sent the verifying code to it and I obviously didn’t receive anything since it’s not my account. I tried to go...
  5. How do I go back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I go back?: So, I was creating a new Microsoft account on my new computer using my email address which didn’t have one. I then realized I typed it wrong when they told me they sent the verifying code to it and I obviously didn’t receive anything since it’s not my account. I tried to go...
  6. How do I go back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I go back: How do I go back to my previous installation of Windows? I had to reinstall Windows via USB Drive, because Ubuntu DESTROYED IT. Any way to go back to a previous installation of windows? Oh yeah, don't confuse it with version. If I need to downgrade from the Insider Build to...
  7. Going back to original settings in scaling size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Going back to original settings in scaling size: A few days ago, in an effort to get my screen to fit properly on my 55" television, I made the mistake of going into the advanced scaling settings to try to create a customized scaling size. Now, I can't seem to undo it and go back to setting the scaling on the Display...
  8. How do I go back to my original user profile?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I go back to my original user profile?: This is like the third time in the past few days where my laptop updates and leaves me on a Temp Profile. My apps are still downloaded and my Laura profile folders are in the User section, I just don't know how to return to making Laura my main profile instead of the latest...
  9. I do not like the New Microsoft Edge, can I go back to the original one?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I do not like the New Microsoft Edge, can I go back to the original one?: I dont like the new Microsoft Edge, can I revert back to the old one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-like-the-new-microsoft-edge-can-i-go-back/5fad53fa-c413-48c8-a8d4-6a9242520ba3
  10. How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the font back to the original setting in Windows 10?: how do I change the font back to original setting in windows 10? I was typing a form on the internet so I could print it and some how the font went very small....