Windows 10: How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7

Discus and support How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I thought it would be cool to install windows 7 on a bootable usb on my main hard drive but it wasn't. How do I get windows 10 back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EarlyTeeman, May 16, 2023.

1. How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7

So I thought it would be cool to install windows 7 on a bootable usb on my main hard drive but it wasn't. How do I get windows 10 back?

:)

EarlyTeeman, May 16, 2023

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 16, 2023
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 16, 2023
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7

Delta6326, May 16, 2023
Thema:

How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7

1. How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7 - Similar Threads - doing clean install

2. How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?: I had downloaded Windows 10 but I still prefer Windows 7 and I have the Original USB installation stick to reload Windows 7. I'm not sure if I have to use a Command prompt and Format C: or if I can just use the BIOS and boot from USB. I just want it to work properly with no...
  3. How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I do a 'clean install' for Windows 7?: I had downloaded Windows 10 but I still prefer Windows 7 and I have the Original USB installation stick to reload Windows 7. I'm not sure if I have to use a Command prompt and Format C: or if I can just use the BIOS and boot from USB. I just want it to work properly with no...
  4. How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7: So I thought it would be cool to install windows 7 on a bootable usb on my main hard drive but it wasn't. How do I get windows 10 back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-10-after-doing-a-clean/e9fd6bbb-68cd-4ab4-bb98-c6a2225eb31a
  5. How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7

How do I go back to windows 10 after doing a clean install of windows 7: So I thought it would be cool to install windows 7 on a bootable usb on my main hard drive but it wasn't. How do I get windows 10 back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-10-after-doing-a-clean/e9fd6bbb-68cd-4ab4-bb98-c6a2225eb31a
  6. how do I go back to windows 10?

how do I go back to windows 10?: I absolutely hate windows 11. I am in tears right now. As a result of my Repeated efforts to get back to windows 10, ALL my business software has been deleted and I have lost ALL files including my BACKUP files. Well done Microsoft. You have made my life very difficult....
  7. how do I go back to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I go back to windows 10?: I absolutely hate windows 11. I am in tears right now. As a result of my Repeated efforts to get back to windows 10, ALL my business software has been deleted and I have lost ALL files including my BACKUP files. Well done Microsoft. You have made my life very difficult....
  8. How do I uninstall windows 10 and go back to windows 7 after a clean install?

How do I uninstall windows 10 and go back to windows 7 after a clean install?: How do I uninstall windows 10 and go back to windows 7 after a clean install? I used my original product key number for my windows 7 Compaq CQ57 laptop and I did a clean install and I do not like the Windows 10 update....
  9. How do i go back to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i go back to windows 7?: Need to know how to back to windows 7. While I have windows 10, it crashes while watching a movie or on the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-7/cbc24f0e-93bc-43de-8ead-2b21603059c2
  10. Can I go back and just do a clean install

Can I go back and just do a clean install: I originally followed the path to upgrade my 8.1 Pro to Windows 10. Everything went fine and I created the USB during the process. Activation was OK. Then after a few days and some unusual problems I reloaded my last Image of 8.1 Pro. Question is Can I go back and just do a...