Windows 10: How do i go back to windows 7 if i have deleted the windows.old file

Discus and support How do i go back to windows 7 if i have deleted the windows.old file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Buon giorno the title says a lot... and so do i : I can't downgrade to windows 8.1 for some reason and i searched about it, it says that i need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SupÄrFueroux_⎠o⎠, May 20, 2020.

1. How do i go back to windows 7 if i have deleted the windows.old file

Buon giorno

the title says a lot... and so do i :

I can't downgrade to windows 8.1 for some reason and i searched about it, it says that i need to have the windows.old file and to rename it windows8.1 or something like that but i can't cause i don't have the file anymore.

If someone can give me a solution, i would not refuse.

:)

SupÄrFueroux_⎠o⎠, May 20, 2020
  2. MoonPig Win User

Help with deleting a Windows 7 partition.

Hey,

So recently my boot decided to have the option between "Windows 7" and "Windows 7" on startup... The first one gives me an error, the second is my actual Windows 7 install.

I need to know which to delete on this list, so that i don't have to watch my boot... haha.

This is it:

How do i go back to windows 7 if i have deleted the windows.old file Untitled.png

Thanks.

MoonPig, May 20, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, May 20, 2020
  4. CDdude55 Win User

How do i go back to windows 7 if i have deleted the windows.old file

Windows 7 ISO?

Thanks,

Yep this is a legit copy of Windows 7.*Wink How do i go back to windows 7 if i have deleted the windows.old file ;)

CDdude55, May 20, 2020
Thema:

How do i go back to windows 7 if i have deleted the windows.old file

1. How do i go back to windows 7 if i have deleted the windows.old file - Similar Threads - deleted old file

2. How do I go back to the old screenshot method?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go back to the old screenshot method?: I used to be able to take full screenshots instantly with winkey + prt sc but now it just pulls up the snipping tool and I have to select the area I want, which is rather annoying. Idk why it changed but how do I turn it back?...
  3. How do I go back to the old screenshot method?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I go back to the old screenshot method?: I used to be able to take full screenshots instantly with winkey + prt sc but now it just pulls up the snipping tool and I have to select the area I want, which is rather annoying. Idk why it changed but how do I turn it back?...
  4. How do I get the old file back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get the old file back?: At first I didn't think I'd have a reason to need the old version of Rick428. But yesterday when I found the file I wanted to save and called it Rick428, I was asked do I want to replace it. Yes, I did. When I saw Rick428 twice in my list of downloads I realized I could...
  5. How do I delete old Windows 10 files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete old Windows 10 files?: [ATTACH] My secondary drive where I store my games used to be the drive where I had my OS on, and still has the windows files on there, and I am unable to delete them I have attached an image, and I intend to keep the files highlighted (Fortnite, Games, Models and Maps,...
  6. how do i go back to my old desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i go back to my old desktop: how do i go back to my old desktop layout after an update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-my-old-desktop/b3b94d2e-d888-4185-b62d-b5817b00be1c
  7. How do i go back to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i go back to windows 7?: Need to know how to back to windows 7. While I have windows 10, it crashes while watching a movie or on the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-7/cbc24f0e-93bc-43de-8ead-2b21603059c2
  8. can i go back to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i go back to windows 7?: i do believe my laptop has 7 and 10 on it. it still has the control panel from 7 and windows 10 settings. please excuse my lack of proper typing and grammar but no time right now....
  9. I want to go back to Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to go back to Windows 7.: Microsoft freely gave us Windows 10 which is too much for a lot of older computers. Mine can pretty much only open this web browser at this point. Can't to anything else even though I've done a recovery and nothing is on this computer except what was installed by the...
  10. How do I go back to an old driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I go back to an old driver?: I recently went to the Acer website and updated my drivers to the most current. However, the sound sounds funky. Also, it takes longer for my Ethernet to connect since I updated my LAN driver. The Realtek driver for the sound doesn't give me an option to roll back to the...