Windows 10: How do I go back to windows 7 if I upgraded my laptop before 1 month to windows 10

Discus and support How do I go back to windows 7 if I upgraded my laptop before 1 month to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to go back to windows 7 because i didnot want windows 10 .But when I try to reset it shows that you can only go back to windows 7 after 10 days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shorya Rawat, Nov 28, 2020.

1. How do I go back to windows 7 if I upgraded my laptop before 1 month to windows 10

I want to go back to windows 7 because i didnot want windows 10 .But when I try to reset it shows that you can only go back to windows 7 after 10 days of upgrade of windows 10.

But I need To go back to windows 7 .Plz tell How I can?

:)

Shorya Rawat, Nov 28, 2020
  2. 64K
    64K Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 28, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

How do I go back to windows 7 if I upgraded my laptop before 1 month to windows 10

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

In what could be a fundamental shift in how Microsoft monetizes its flagship product, the Windows operating system, the company decided to offer its upcoming Windows 10 as a free upgrade for existing users of Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. This offer will be applicable only for the first year following Windows 10 launch (after which, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 users will have to pay to upgrade to Windows 10). Windows 10 will see the return of the Start Menu, a productive Desktop environment, and cutting-edge new API features such as DirectX 12.

How do I go back to windows 7 if I upgraded my laptop before 1 month to windows 10 116a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I go back to windows 7 if I upgraded my laptop before 1 month to windows 10

1. How do I go back to windows 7 if I upgraded my laptop before 1 month to windows 10 - Similar Threads - upgraded laptop before

2. How can I go back to windows 10 after months of upgrading to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I go back to windows 10 after months of upgrading to windows 11?: I updated my PC to windows 11 a few months ago and since then i have noticed several issues that have made me want to back to windows 10. I am aware that i can't easily go back to windows 10 via the settings app anymore. I, also, am not really familiar with tech stuff, so any...
  3. How can I go back to windows 10 after months of upgrading to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I go back to windows 10 after months of upgrading to windows 11?: I updated my PC to windows 11 a few months ago and since then i have noticed several issues that have made me want to back to windows 10. I am aware that i can't easily go back to windows 10 via the settings app anymore. I, also, am not really familiar with tech stuff, so any...
  4. How do I go back to Windows 10 after 3 months?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go back to Windows 10 after 3 months?: I want to go back to Windows 10. None of my HP scanning devices work with the new windows 11. I have tried installing new drivers but none are available for my HP Scanjet G 3110 or My HP Scanjet G4050 or my HPEnvy Photo 7858! My laptop has been "held ransome" I want to go...
  5. How do I go back to Windows 10 after 3 months?

How do I go back to Windows 10 after 3 months?: I want to go back to Windows 10. None of my HP scanning devices work with the new windows 11. I have tried installing new drivers but none are available for my HP Scanjet G 3110 or My HP Scanjet G4050 or my HPEnvy Photo 7858! My laptop has been "held ransome" I want to go...
  6. How do I go back to Windows 10 after 3 months?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can i go back to Windows 7 after i upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i go back to Windows 7 after i upgrade to Windows 10: Can i go back to Windows 7 after i upgrade to Windows 10,I don't have the recover showing in update and security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-go-back-to-windows-7-after-i-upgrade-to/8908a6a5-be7b-42d9-91c3-020ae29fc784
  8. Can i go back to Windows 7 after i upgrade to Windows 10

Can i go back to Windows 7 after i upgrade to Windows 10: Can i go back to Windows 7 after i upgrade to Windows 10,I don't have the recover showing in update and security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-go-back-to-windows-7-after-i-upgrade-to/8908a6a5-be7b-42d9-91c3-020ae29fc784
  9. Can i go back to Windows 7 after i upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do i go back to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i go back to windows 7?: Need to know how to back to windows 7. While I have windows 10, it crashes while watching a movie or on the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-7/cbc24f0e-93bc-43de-8ead-2b21603059c2