Windows 10: How do i go to "System Preferences to be able to click on "Keyboard mouse"?

Discus and support How do i go to "System Preferences to be able to click on "Keyboard mouse"? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer/mouse is not accepting RIGHT CLICKS, I was told to go to SYSTEM PREFERENCES and click on KEYBOARD MOUSE, then click on TRACKPAD...etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DOTTIEMARTZ, Apr 4, 2019.

1. How do i go to "System Preferences to be able to click on "Keyboard mouse"?

My computer/mouse is not accepting RIGHT CLICKS, I was told to go to SYSTEM PREFERENCES and

click on KEYBOARD MOUSE, then click on TRACKPAD...etc

:)

DOTTIEMARTZ, Apr 4, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Apr 4, 2019
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 4, 2019
  4. How do i go to "System Preferences to be able to click on "Keyboard mouse"?

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Centre not available to uninstall.

Hi Adrian,

Can you post the exact errors that you are getting with Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center?

Also, you can try these steps that might help with the issue:

• Press Windows key + X, then select Device Manager.
    • Look for the keyboard and mouse drivers.
    • Uninstall the problematic driver and restart your computer.

Let us know if the steps provided were able to help.

Venancio Khu, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

How do i go to "System Preferences to be able to click on "Keyboard mouse"?

1. How do i go to "System Preferences to be able to click on "Keyboard mouse"? - Similar Threads - System Preferences able

2. How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?: Hi I have a problem with keyboards making clicking type noises , I have made sure the Play key sounds as I type Play a sound when shortcut keys are pressed Beep when keys are pressed or accepted Are all turned off and I have no idea what to try next thank you for your help I...
  3. How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn of keyboard clicking sounds?: Hi I have a problem with keyboards making clicking type noises , I have made sure the Play key sounds as I type Play a sound when shortcut keys are pressed Beep when keys are pressed or accepted Are all turned off and I have no idea what to try next thank you for your help I...
  4. How do I unlock my keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock my keyboard and mouse: My keyboard and mouse aren't responding and I dont know how to fix it, the only thing I found on it was by this one guy that had his cat lock his keyboard and mouse pad on a laptop but im on a tower and stuck on my lock screen I've tried ctrl+alt+del+esc I've tried holding...
  5. How do I unlock my keyboard and mouse

How do I unlock my keyboard and mouse: My keyboard and mouse aren't responding and I dont know how to fix it, the only thing I found on it was by this one guy that had his cat lock his keyboard and mouse pad on a laptop but im on a tower and stuck on my lock screen I've tried ctrl+alt+del+esc I've tried holding...
  6. System Preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Preferences: System Preferences https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-preferences/cec5bc6a-315b-47d5-869f-5b47b3507838
  7. How to enable sensor keyboard appear on mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable sensor keyboard appear on mouse click: Good day,Laptop with touch screen and Windows 10,Sensor keyboard icon in tray appears when I tap the screen in any entry field, but not if I click on same space with mouse. Is it possible to make sensor keyboard react on mouse too appear on mouse click not only finger tap?...
  8. How to enable sensor keyboard appear on mouse click

How to enable sensor keyboard appear on mouse click: Good day,Laptop with touch screen and Windows 10,Sensor keyboard icon in tray appears when I tap the screen in any entry field, but not if I click on same space with mouse. Is it possible to make sensor keyboard react on mouse too appear on mouse click not only finger tap?...
  9. Hello, how do I disable having to press space or clicking the mouse to go to the enter...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello, how do I disable having to press space or clicking the mouse to go to the enter...: Like, when I start it, it gives me the background, and the time and all. So, I have to click the mouse or press space to go to enter my password. How can I disable that and directly go to the enter password screen?...
  10. How do I rename my mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I rename my mouse and keyboard?: I've renamed quite a few USB sticks and cards. However, this seems to be because it shows up in the file explorer. I would like to rename my keyboard and mouse, which don't show up in the file explorer. I can go to control panel > devices and printers and view my devices....