Windows 10: How do i grant myself FULL!!! Admin rights?

Discus and support How do i grant myself FULL!!! Admin rights? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm working on a project and need to be able to stop services running on a Windows 10 device. I need to know how I can set up an Admin account that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JonoWatkins, Jun 21, 2020.

1. How do i grant myself FULL!!! Admin rights?

I'm working on a project and need to be able to stop services running on a Windows 10 device.

I need to know how I can set up an Admin account that has FULL access to everything! Not just Files and Folder, I need to be able to stop windows defender, firewall, change network settings, power options etc all from running a script.

I'm so close but I hit a wall at trying to stop services like windows defender. I dont need for my application!

:)

JonoWatkins, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Xbeh Win User
    Grant Admin Rights to Standard user for certain apps

I Would like to know if there are any options to grant admin rights for certain apps to standard users.

such as update and reinstall rights. only to specific applications.

4. How do i grant myself FULL!!! Admin rights?

Windows PowerShell Grant Admin Rights

I am trying to grant myself admin rights on my windows 10 account using PowerShell. I know there is a way to do this in the command prompt but I can't use the cmd prompt but I can use PowerShell. I just need to know if it is possible. And if it is, I have
    no clue what command to put in to make it happen. If I could get a response to this quickly, I would like to have this done ASAP. Thanks!!

TannerHyde1, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

How do i grant myself FULL!!! Admin rights?

1. How do i grant myself FULL!!! Admin rights? - Similar Threads - grant myself FULL

2. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount: HELP ME!!!! I accidently made it that I cannot have admin privileges at all so i need to somehow find a way to grant admin privileges without actually having admin privileges because I disabled all admin accounts If no one answers this question then I say linux is better than...
  3. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount: HELP ME!!!! I accidently made it that I cannot have admin privileges at all so i need to somehow find a way to grant admin privileges without actually having admin privileges because I disabled all admin accounts If no one answers this question then I say linux is better than...
  4. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I grant myself permission to access an old hard disk drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I grant myself permission to access an old hard disk drive?: Hello!My laptop malfunctioned last month and I had to get a new HDD so I didn't have to wipe out everything on it when trying to restore it? I bought a SATA/USB adapter a few weeks ago and tried to access the drive today, but a window said I don't have permission....
  6. How do I give myself Administrators right etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I give myself Administrators right etc.: I am the only User and am the Administrator. When I received my PC back from the tech people after a problem and they had to reinstall Windows 10 I noticed that I did not need to enter a PIN to be able to use my PC. So I decided to set one up using the Settings Menu and all...
  7. How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...: Hey, so yea, the title pretty much describes it. Btw. I am not trying to hack, I am just playing around with the commands. Also, if it is not possible, is there anything that would let me execute stuff like "Netsh interface set interface Wi-Fi disable" or something like that,...
  8. Admin rights deprive me myself?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Admin rights deprive me myself?: Hi, I have given admin rights to my account on my laptop. Now I want to withdraw them again, but I can only access the account. Is that possible? And if so, how? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/aadminrechte-mir-selber-entziehen
  9. Grant Admin Rights to Standard user for certain apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Grant Admin Rights to Standard user for certain apps: I Would like to know if there are any options to grant admin rights for certain apps to standard users. such as update and reinstall rights. only to specific applications....
  10. Windows PowerShell Grant Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows PowerShell Grant Admin Rights: I am trying to grant myself admin rights on my windows 10 account using PowerShell. I know there is a way to do this in the command prompt but I can't use the cmd prompt but I can use PowerShell. I just need to know if it is possible. And if it is, I have no clue what command...