Windows 10: How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?

Discus and support How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I'm working with a remote desktop application in a big company (about 200 users), and I don't want people to see what app we're using. Once the icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eve, Jan 14, 2019.

1. EVE
    eve Win User

How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?

Hi
    I'm working with a remote desktop application in a big company (about 200 users), and I don't want people to see what app we're using.
    Once the icon is hidden, they cannot disable it and that's what I'm looking for (basic users, no worry)

How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"? [​IMG]

For example - I want to hide the AV. (eset).
    How do I do it?
    I was able to do it easily back then, but now that option is "like" disabled for some reason....

Ps.
    Is there a group policy to hide a selective icon?

Thanks!

:)

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jan 14, 2019
  3. XperienZe Win User
    Hide Systool icon in tray!

Hi there!

I must start with saying that you have done a really good work with this program! Love it!

It is two things that i dont like and i think can be easy for you to fix?
    When i want to hide the icon for the program in systemtray i rightclick and press Preferences and there i can change if i want to hide the icon.. when i have done that it hides but at the next reboot of the computer it isnt hidden... If you look where you can change the hide/unhide place you see that SysTool doesnt have any title, so thats why it cant be hidden (it doesnt remeber the program)
    I would be happy if you could fix this?

And the next thing is when i have the program running and shut off the computer without exit SysTool first it sometimes hang (no response) and i must choose Close now.
    The last thing is when i do a Oneclick update, after installed the latest files the program cant be started? I hangs or something! So i dont want to use that oneclick update. (BTW i use uGuru, with my Abit AA8-DuraMAX)

Thanks for this really perfect program, and i am hoping for a new release soon!
    Thanks!

XperienZe, Jan 14, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"? - Similar Threads - hide icons show

2. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  3. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  4. hidden icons shows the wrong icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hidden icons shows the wrong icons: all my apps are shown as windows icons what to do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons-shows-the-wrong-icons/81811e57-c7b6-45ab-a322-423ba27e939c
  5. How to add or remove icons from the "show hidden icons"

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add or remove icons from the "show hidden icons": right now i only see ccleaner and nvidia icon on my hidden icons in the taskbar and i cant find where to add or remove icons from there. under task manager/startup i see ccleaner there but no other programs. right now i only want to add avira antivirus to my hidden icons and...
  6. How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?: Hi, I'm not sure if this is question is applicable to this forum because I own Windows 7, but seeing how the system tray features are similar between Windows 10 and 7, I thought of asking in hopes that someone can help. I have a few applications that are left working in the...
  7. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  8. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  9. How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10)

How to hide the show hidden icons arrow on the taskbar? (Windows 10): Does anyone know how to hide the show hidden icons button on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-show-hidden-icons-arrow-on-the/cc4883de-2cb9-4314-85ac-a47366fd6108
  10. How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?

How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?: I accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my hidden icons tray. How do I get it back? I want the link to the "Bluetooth and other devices" settings window, not the Bluetooth on/off toggle option. I know I can click the notifications icon, then right click the Bluetooth...