Windows 10: How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer?

Discus and support How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In File Explorer on the far right corner of the screen you will find a white question mark in a small blue circle. What that icon does it launches a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 1ThursdayJC, Apr 29, 2018.

1. How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer?

In File Explorer on the far right corner of the screen you will find a white question mark in a small blue circle. What that icon does it launches a BING browser tab that is full on Windows 10 help links. In the most recent past I thought that Bing had installed a Bing Virus on my computer because randomly a new tab would open up (a bing tab) though I use Google Chrome. What I did not understand was the sneaky way Microsoft installs things on your computer. I found out by accident yesterday is that Question Mark Blue Circle Icon launches Get Help.

I found a program that would block this bing driven windows help tab. What I would like to do is to get rid of this
    blue circle or move it to about the middle of the page. Dang if I want help on Windows 10 I am smart enough to go exploring on my own I do not need hand holding from MS. What gets me in trouble is the (X) mark (Exit) is right above the blue circle and if I am not careful about exiting the file manger I will hit that darn blue circle question mark and Bing tries to launch windows 10 help files.

:)

1ThursdayJC, Apr 29, 2018

2. How do I remove the Taskbar or get it to auto-hide?

I'm a novice. How do I get IE task bar off my screen or @ least get it to auto-hide ? THANKS

[Original title: MicroSoft Internet Explorer]

Skip#Walker, Apr 29, 2018
  3. How do I remove the Taskbar or get it to auto-hide?

Hi,

Windows Taskbar: Right-click> Properties> Auto-hide

Just in case you're asking about the IE Status Bar, there is no

auto-hide option. You can disable it from Internet Explorer>

View> (or Alt+v)> Toolbars> uncheck Status Bar.

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer?

1. How do I Hide or Remove Items in File Explorer? - Similar Threads - Hide Remove Items

2. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  3. How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I hide this "toolbar" in Explorer?: I mean the copy/paste icons and so on. I really don't need that toolbar at all since I just use keyboard shortcuts anyway, and it doesn't go well with the theme I've chosen. How do I disable it?...
  4. How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?: Hello everyone, I did a clean installation of windows 11 in a ssd nvme on gpt format and everything is working perfectly so far. But when I go to this PC inside of the windows folder, I see some driver called System Reserved D:. I assume the windows installation creates this...
  5. How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?

How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?: Hello everyone, I did a clean installation of windows 11 in a ssd nvme on gpt format and everything is working perfectly so far. But when I go to this PC inside of the windows folder, I see some driver called System Reserved D:. I assume the windows installation creates this...
  6. File Explorer hiding items under ribbon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer hiding items under ribbon: Before minimizing RibbonAfter minimizing RibbonWhen I maximize the ribbon the first-row items don't slide down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-hiding-items-under-ribbon/e409d547-7597-474d-95b8-f9484a85948c
  7. File Explorer hiding items under ribbon

File Explorer hiding items under ribbon: Before minimizing RibbonAfter minimizing RibbonWhen I maximize the ribbon the first-row items don't slide down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-hiding-items-under-ribbon/e409d547-7597-474d-95b8-f9484a85948c
  8. How do I hide a user account folder in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide a user account folder in file explorer?: Hi, I'm wanting to make a tutorial series, but I will be needing to use my user's folder alot to access app datait's for Minecraft.But the problem is, my user account folder contains part of my email used to login when I set my laptop up.So what I did was create an offline...
  9. How do I hide a user account folder in file explorer?

How do I hide a user account folder in file explorer?: Hi, I'm wanting to make a tutorial series, but I will be needing to use my user's folder alot to access app datait's for Minecraft.But the problem is, my user account folder contains part of my email used to login when I set my laptop up.So what I did was create an offline...
  10. How to remove items in File Explorer that I no longer have access to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove items in File Explorer that I no longer have access to: Recently I moved some external hard drives from one computer to another on the same network. In File Explorer, the shared file folders are still located on the Network. See Picture for details: [ATTACH] "Matrix" is my computer that I am using that previously had these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hide items in windows explorer for windows 10

2. windows file explorer hide items

3. how to remove items from file explorer

4. remove items from this pc file explorer,
  5. can i remove items from this pc in file explorer,
  6. remove items from file explorer,
  7. file explorer remove items,
  8. how to hide items in file explorer,
  9. can I remov items from File Explorer,
  10. how to hide items on computer file explorer