Windows 10: How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer?

Discus and support How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Can someone please tell me how to hide the vertical up and down bar to the right in file explorer, and expand the page as well?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TEX SUN, Nov 5, 2018.

1. TEX SUN Win User

How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer?

Hello,

Can someone please tell me how to hide the vertical up and down bar to

the right in file explorer, and expand the page as well?

Thank You For Your Help

:)

TEX SUN, Nov 5, 2018

2. Auto hide scrollbars

Windows 10 does not have a feature that will auto hide scrollbars.

If this is only happens with applications you are using have a look at the application settings for disabling auto hide scrollbar feature.

FreeBooter, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Loopygram Win User
    Auto hide scrollbars

It's on the start page this happens all the time and it's a PITA

Loopygram, Nov 5, 2018
  4. rdwray Win User

Auto hide scrollbars

How to stop scrollbars from hiding?

rdwray, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Hide The Vertical Scrollbar In File Exploer? - Similar Threads - Hide Vertical Scrollbar

2. File Exploere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Exploere: Can anybody give me some guidance.I was surprised when I found where File History was storing some of my files. So I looked in File Explorer which I have used forever, it has me now a little more confused but only since I had OneDrive installed.I am finding it difficult to...
  3. File Exploere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Exploere: Can anybody give me some guidance.I was surprised when I found where File History was storing some of my files. So I looked in File Explorer which I have used forever, it has me now a little more confused but only since I had OneDrive installed.I am finding it difficult to...
  4. vertical scrollbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    vertical scrollbar: How do I move vertical scrollbar from left to right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vertical-scrollbar/33f00ec8-d98b-41d9-aaa0-a52e8fb19171
  5. Vertical scrollbar returns to top of page

Vertical scrollbar returns to top of page: On a website platform where I sell items, until recently when I updated an item description and pressed "enter", the vertical scrollbar would stay at the point on the page where I made my last update. Now after I press enter, the scrollbar goes to the top of the page and I...
  6. Vertical scrollbar-change colour ?

Vertical scrollbar-change colour ?: Is there a way to change the colour of vertical scrollbar in Windows 10 ? .... high contrast theme..does not help . Thank you. Can you change colour of scrollbar in Firefox ? 138701
  7. How do I disable vertical scrollbar popup in Windows/File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable vertical scrollbar popup in Windows/File Explorer: Either I never noticed it before or I somehow triggered it but it's been showing up for a couple days everytime I manually scroll in Windows Explorer, never shows when I'm using my mouse's scroll wheel and doesn't show in the 'Lists' option in the View bar. When the popup...
  8. Funky auto-hiding scrollbars in 1703

in Windows 10 Support
    Funky auto-hiding scrollbars in 1703: I installed 1703 on a few of my computers on Tuesday and in my post-install tuning have discovered some strange behavior. On one of my devices the scroll wheel on the mouse no longer allows me to scroll in *some* applications, such as the Windows Settings app. Where it fails...
  9. Auto hide scrollbars

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto hide scrollbars: How to stop scrollbars from hiding? 99184
  10. Hide powershell scrollbar.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide powershell scrollbar.: Hello ! I scroll in my powershell using either sihft + arrow keys of pgup and pgdown. How can I disable the scrollbar ? I don't need it. 22940