Windows 10: How Do I Hide the Volume Popup in Groove Music? Annoying Af !!!

Discus and support How Do I Hide the Volume Popup in Groove Music? Annoying Af !!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I hide the annoying volume popup when I play the app, Groove Music? [img] 177824 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Apr 17, 2021.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Hide the Volume Popup in Groove Music? Annoying Af !!!

How do I hide the annoying volume popup when I play the app, Groove Music?

How Do I Hide the Volume Popup in Groove Music? Annoying Af !!! [​IMG]

:)

yahanna, Apr 17, 2021

2. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Josipa Win User
    Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

groove music

Hi Carrie,

You can browse for music files in different locations so that you'll be able to see the music from your MP3 player in Groove Music. Just follow these steps:

• In Groove Music, click Settings, which has the gear icon.

• Under Music on this PC, click Choose where we look for music.

• Click the Plus icon.

• Browse to the location of your MP3 player, and click Add this folder to Music.

• Click Done.

The files on your MP3 player should show up on Groove Music after following these steps.

Let us know if you have any other concerns with Groove Music.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

1. How Do I Hide the Volume Popup in Groove Music? Annoying Af !!! - Similar Threads - Hide Volume Popup

2. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  3. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  4. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  6. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  7. How Do I Hide Extra Volume Popup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Hide Extra Volume Popup?: The volume gauge pops up along with a big window. How can I hide this larger window only? [ATTACH] 165170
  8. groove music windows volume

groove music windows volume: Groove music always defaults to max volume on my windows 10 volume mixernot the volume in the application and I have to change it every single time. Why doesn't it remember the previous level it was at?...
  9. How to hide the annoying volume pop up???

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide the annoying volume pop up???: The volume pop up was actually useful when it was small and disappeared after just a couple of seconds but now its much larger with unnecessary skip and play buttons AND stays up longer. How do reduce the size and/or time displayed or just get rid of it completely?...
  10. Audio volume on Groove Music

Audio volume on Groove Music: Is there some way to change the default volume from 100%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-volume-on-groove-music/1f0c63c5-93e0-4128-bc1c-6833f5842b62