Windows 10: How do I hide this bar? I used to do that with a keyboard shortcut but I forgot it.

Discus and support How do I hide this bar? I used to do that with a keyboard shortcut but I forgot it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iDareToBeMyself [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iDareToBeMyself, Jul 19, 2020.

1. How do I hide this bar? I used to do that with a keyboard shortcut but I forgot it.

/u/iDareToBeMyself, Jul 19, 2020
  2. WJP19901 Win User

how do i display the list of windows keyboard shortcuts

how do i display the list of windows keyboard shortcuts?

WJP19901, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Vijay B Win User
    How do i disable keyboard shortcuts?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

If you are referring to the shortcuts within the game, then you have to go into the settings of the game and make the shortcuts changed. If you want to change the language of the keyboard, then I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jul 19, 2020
  4. me1004 Win User

How do I hide this bar? I used to do that with a keyboard shortcut but I forgot it.

How do I turn on Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10?

I am unable to use any keyboard shortcuts on my Windows 10 (latest version) Gateways laptop. How do I turn on the keyboard shortcuts? I can't find any setting or control panel anywhere to do that. I can't even find any information anywhere about how to turn
    them on.

If they are supposed to work without doing anything, why are mine not working? Seems to me they used to work.

me1004, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

How do I hide this bar? I used to do that with a keyboard shortcut but I forgot it.

1. How do I hide this bar? I used to do that with a keyboard shortcut but I forgot it. - Similar Threads - hide bar used

2. How do I disable a particular Game Bar shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable a particular Game Bar shortcut?: I use the Game Bar occasionally, but there's some keyboard shortcuts associated with it namely Win+Alt+W which I keep accidentally hitting while gaming - not good.How do I disable a particular shortcut in the Game Bar without disabling the whole thing?...
  3. How do I disable a particular Game Bar shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable a particular Game Bar shortcut?: I use the Game Bar occasionally, but there's some keyboard shortcuts associated with it namely Win+Alt+W which I keep accidentally hitting while gaming - not good.How do I disable a particular shortcut in the Game Bar without disabling the whole thing?...
  4. How do I disable this shortcut?

How do I disable this shortcut?: Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but out of no where, pressing ALT + s gives me this image skipping thing that I didn't have before. I'm not sure which app is causing this and searching it up hasn't done me any good....
  5. How do I remove the keyboard shortcuts for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the keyboard shortcuts for windows 10?: My laptop auto updated yesterday night and now all my F keys are shortcuts for the most useless functions. I can't adjust my volume, or even my brightness because all of the F keys now have useless shortcuts like switch focus to next pane F6 or open help F1. Even outside of...
  6. How do I remove the keyboard shortcuts for windows 10?

How do I remove the keyboard shortcuts for windows 10?: My laptop auto updated yesterday night and now all my F keys are shortcuts for the most useless functions. I can't adjust my volume, or even my brightness because all of the F keys now have useless shortcuts like switch focus to next pane F6 or open help F1. Even outside of...
  7. how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut: ive done this a few times and i somehow always forget how to fix it. i somehow pressed some keys that changed my shortcut binding. @ used to be ``alt gr + Q`` and now it is ``shift + 2`` i dont know if it is just 1 button that changes it or a combination of 2 or 3. does...
  8. how do I hide the tool bar temporarily?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I hide the tool bar temporarily?: how do I hide the tool bar temporarily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-the-tool-bar-temporarily/15b071d1-ec2d-4c77-886b-2e1e43421cf2
  9. How do I turn on Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn on Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10?: I am unable to use any keyboard shortcuts on my Windows 10 (latest version) Gateways laptop. How do I turn on the keyboard shortcuts? I can't find any setting or control panel anywhere to do that. I can't even find any information anywhere about how to turn them on. If they...
  10. How do I hide an update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I hide an update?: My Windows 10 Update keeps installing update KB4023057. How do I stop this from happening? Cheers Graham https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-an-update/9f02635a-b34d-4220-8f90-12569675c6a0