Windows 10: How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing?

Discus and support How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First how it shows on explorer (I don't want to see it): [ATTACH] How it shows under EaseUS: [ATTACH] How can I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thomas Jr, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Thomas Jr Win User

How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing?

First how it shows on explorer (I don't want to see it):

How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing? 4512d3c8-5f84-4102-8967-43310a7ba17a?upload=true.jpg

How it shows under EaseUS:

How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing? b589e36e-2df0-405c-a91a-1009a06403ab?upload=true.jpg

How can I get rid of it?

:)

Thomas Jr, Nov 25, 2019

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Vesnog Win User
    Hide system partition that shows in explorer but NOT disk management

This worked for me too, but upon reboot the system again lists the ESP partition together with the drive letter under my computer. Is there a way to make this adjustment permanent? Here is a screenshot from My Computer and diskmgmt.msc

How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing? [​IMG]

Vesnog, Nov 25, 2019
  4. How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing?

Anthony Gal, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing?

1. How do I hide this system partition that shouldn't be showing? - Similar Threads - hide system partition

2. How do i make a reserved system partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make a reserved system partition: How do i make a reserved system partition? i am trying to move my system partition in the same disk that have the boot partition disk 2 but i cant since my system file is on the same partition that have all my personal files volume L. Is there any way that i can separate the...
  3. How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?: Hello everyone, I did a clean installation of windows 11 in a ssd nvme on gpt format and everything is working perfectly so far. But when I go to this PC inside of the windows folder, I see some driver called System Reserved D:. I assume the windows installation creates this...
  4. How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove or hide the System Reserved?: Hello everyone, I did a clean installation of windows 11 in a ssd nvme on gpt format and everything is working perfectly so far. But when I go to this PC inside of the windows folder, I see some driver called System Reserved D:. I assume the windows installation creates this...
  5. How do i access EFI system partition?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i access EFI system partition?: So, I have been trying to access the EFI partition where bootmgr.sys is located, so I can sideload another OS on the computer. However, when I try to open the drive, it says, "Access to E:\ has been denied to gain access, use thesecurity tab. BUT THERE IS NO SECURITY...
  6. How do I change a partition to non-System

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change a partition to non-System: I have a Windows 10 computer that has a C: bootable drive that is set as System and some other settings too. I want to change it so that it's not System any more it's just plain. Thanks....
  7. How to hide the BOOT partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide the BOOT partition: I am using Windows 10 Home with the latest updates. I recently noticed that the BOOT partition showed up in the Explorer. I have set my BOOT's flags to boot, esp and hidden. I also tried to remove the driver letter of the partition using the diskpart tool, but it shows up...
  8. How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I hide icons in "show hidden icons"?: Hi I'm working with a remote desktop application in a big company (about 200 users), and I don't want people to see what app we're using. Once the icon is hidden, they cannot disable it and that's what I'm looking for (basic users, no worry) [img] For example - I want to...
  9. Hide system partition that shows in explorer but NOT disk management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hide system partition that shows in explorer but NOT disk management: After installing Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) and after a second reboot, the 100MB "SYSTEM" partition shows up in Explorer as the f: drive. It cannot be hidden in Explorer - "Hide Selected Items" - prompts for administrator permission then Error 'the parameter is incorrect'....
  10. How do I merge boot and system partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I merge boot and system partitions: Hi everyone, I recently updated from Win7 to Win10. Initially when updating I was encountering an error, which I resolved by splitting my SSD into 2 partitions using CMD (I found this information through other posts). Now the SSD is in 2 partitions, one being the boot...