Windows 10: How do I import files like a video that are on my pc to my phone?

Discus and support How do I import files like a video that are on my pc to my phone? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have I video on a flash drive I want to put on my phone for a yt video how can I import it? submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pro-gamer12, Nov 17, 2020.

1. How do I import files like a video that are on my pc to my phone?

I have I video on a flash drive I want to put on my phone for a yt video how can I import it?

submitted by /u/pro-gamer12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pro-gamer12, Nov 17, 2020

2. importing photos and videos

Hi Ashley,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues regarding
    importing videos from your phone, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What happens when you're trying to import videos from your phone to your computer? Are you getting any error messages? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • Does the issue only persist on specific videos, or does it persist when you're trying to import any kind of videos from your phone?
    • What are the file formats of the videos that you're trying to import?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Downloading photos from a samsung smart phone, I have tried to import the photos, they will not download to my computer.

Hi,

This issue might have been caused by a unplugged USB cable, or a misconfigured settings on your phone. For us to identify the main cause of this issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you been able to import photos from your phone to PC before?
    • What is the exact error message that you have encountered?
    • How are you trying to transfer your files? Are you using a USB cable or using Bluetooth connection?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps given on this
    article
    on how to import photos and videos from phone to PC.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better assist you.

Janeane Cru, Nov 17, 2020
  4. How do I import files like a video that are on my pc to my phone?

trouble importing pictures from ipad

Hi Helga,

There as several ways to transfer your photos or videos from a device to your PC, such us using a USB cable, or using Bluetooth connection. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Have you encountered any error messages?
    • How are you trying to import your photos from your device to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can follow the given steps on this article:
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I import files like a video that are on my pc to my phone?

1. How do I import files like a video that are on my pc to my phone? - Similar Threads - import files video

2. my videos and tv look like exrays. How do i change it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my videos and tv look like exrays. How do i change it?: when I change the background on my pc it some how changed made movies and tv look like exrays. how can i change this?I have tried windows tips , nothing works. What can i do to fix it?...
  3. How do I get incoming phone calls to show on my PC screen just like they do on my TV?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get incoming phone calls to show on my PC screen just like they do on my TV?: How do I get incoming phone calls to show on my PC screen just like they do on my TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-incoming-phone-calls-to-show-on-my-pc/4708e6b7-1e2b-4305-b0a8-d2ead30a1ebf
  4. How do I get incoming phone calls to show on my PC screen just like they do on my TV?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get incoming phone calls to show on my PC screen just like they do on my TV?: How do I get incoming phone calls to show on my PC screen just like they do on my TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-incoming-phone-calls-to-show-on-my-pc/4708e6b7-1e2b-4305-b0a8-d2ead30a1ebf
  5. how do i link my phone to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i link my phone to my pc: how do i link my phone with my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-phone-to-my-pc/95edd0d1-8bed-4e2a-96a8-a88371e4de0c
  6. how do i link my phone to my pc

how do i link my phone to my pc: how do i link my phone with my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-phone-to-my-pc/95edd0d1-8bed-4e2a-96a8-a88371e4de0c
  7. how do i connect my phone's volume to my pc?

how do i connect my phone's volume to my pc?: how do i connect my phone's volume to my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-phones-volume-to-my-pc/6dffeda7-95d6-4cc1-8133-9d06651f03a0
  8. How Do I mirror my phone to my Windows PC?

How Do I mirror my phone to my Windows PC?: Hi guys, I am a user of Windows 10 and I am trying to mirror my Android Huawei Phone on Windows. I checked the version, it is Miracast Ready. So I tried to download LestView to mirror my phone to my PC. This app is Miracast ready so I assumed that it will work on my PC....
  9. importing pictures from my i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures from my i phone: I am having trouble importing pictures from my I-phone. It will begin to do the task then abort it in the middle of it. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-pictures-from-my-i-phone/be8de6d0-29e3-44d3-880a-4859e3665301
  10. importing videos to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    importing videos to my pc: I have a Sony 2000 digital 8 Handycam which I am attempting to import videos from it to my PC to no avail. I've tried using the camera disc ver. 1.5 for handycam, this didn't work, I keep getting an error code "182" unsupported. What can I do to solve this problem....