Windows 10: How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

Discus and support How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I really wanted to play Fallout 4, but then I realized that I won't be able to play with my current system, as I meet all the requirements except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave-will, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Dave-will Win User

How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

So I really wanted to play Fallout 4, but then I realized that I won't be able to play with my current system, as I meet all the requirements except for dedicated Video RAM, which I only 128Mb of the Required 2048Mb. I might be able to play if I raise it to 1028Mb, as I have 8GB of RAM. I'm not a huge computer expert, but it says I have 4181Mb of Available Graphics Memory, so maybe I could divert some more to Video if that's possible? I do not really know how to do that, but I am curious if it's possible on my laptop.

How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my... b8d75fdf-ff9d-41cb-99eb-0cab8b7cadd4?upload=true.png How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my... c1eb8ff7-ddcb-403c-a1c7-8929a00c2aba?upload=true.png

:)

Dave-will, Mar 13, 2019

2. Increasing Video RAM

Hey. So i've been thinking about increasing my Video RAM because its really low, i have 4gb RAM but only 128mb are dedicated to vram. Are there some problems that i can experience by doing it or is it totally safe?

Diogo FilipePires Godinho, Mar 13, 2019
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Mar 13, 2019
  4. How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

allocate a portion of storage ram tovirtual ram

is it possible to allocate storage ram to virtual ram, thereby increasing speed of process?

cherylbrown2, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

1. How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my... - Similar Threads - increase Video Allocated

2. How do i upgrade my ram for free

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i upgrade my ram for free: like i can convert my hard space to ram i have 200gb of hard space or like i program that can help me boost my ram i have 2gb of ram becouse i need to play video games...
  3. I cant play my videos from my sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant play my videos from my sd card: I need help how do you view your videos from your sd card I can see it playing and it has sound but something is blocking from viewing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-videos-from-my-sd-card/3681e40e-9dc9-4a96-af31-ac1688f3e586
  4. How do I increase the size of the text on my printer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I increase the size of the text on my printer?: The text on my HP Envy 5540 printer needs to be larger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-increase-the-size-of-the-text-on-my/506ed45b-cdb1-487f-887e-2229c2303d79
  5. how do I put my printer on line so that I can print from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I put my printer on line so that I can print from my laptop?: My laptop is saying that my wireless printer is off line how do I fix this issue? It was working fine until I changed the password on my modem/router....
  6. my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it?: my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/my-file-is-not-readable-how-do-i-change-it-so-i/da93c09e-466e-427a-bf5d-b811c82224bb
  7. BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4: Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, I switched from win 7 to win 10 , so i though it was some old driver. I updated every single driver yet nothing I checked if there as a problem with the disk...
  8. Crashed playing Fallout 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashed playing Fallout 4: Hello, new Skylake PC, crashed playing Fallout 4. PC restarted. Here is the minidump analysis: rash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com)Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page for Windows Driver Developers...
  9. How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?: I have a HP slimline desktop 260-p009. I tried going into the BIOS but couldn't find anything there. Not sure what to do. I have 128.0 MB of dedicated ram right now. Specs are: Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i3-6100T with Intel® HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2...
  10. How do I use all my 8gb ram?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I use all my 8gb ram?: I have 8gb ram memory. System info shows it all. Performance monitor shows that I use up to about 3.5gb, but never more. Is that normal? 62669