Windows 10: How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

Discus and support How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I really wanted to play Fallout 4, but then I realized that I won't be able to play with my current system, as I meet all the requirements except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dave-will, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Dave-will Win User

How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

So I really wanted to play Fallout 4, but then I realized that I won't be able to play with my current system, as I meet all the requirements except for dedicated Video RAM, which I only 128Mb of the Required 2048Mb. I might be able to play if I raise it to 1028Mb, as I have 8GB of RAM. I'm not a huge computer expert, but it says I have 4181Mb of Available Graphics Memory, so maybe I could divert some more to Video if that's possible? I do not really know how to do that, but I am curious if it's possible on my laptop.

How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my... b8d75fdf-ff9d-41cb-99eb-0cab8b7cadd4?upload=true.png How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my... c1eb8ff7-ddcb-403c-a1c7-8929a00c2aba?upload=true.png

:)

Dave-will, Mar 13, 2019

2. Increasing Video RAM

Hey. So i've been thinking about increasing my Video RAM because its really low, i have 4gb RAM but only 128mb are dedicated to vram. Are there some problems that i can experience by doing it or is it totally safe?

Diogo FilipePires Godinho, Mar 13, 2019
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Mar 13, 2019
  4. How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

allocate a portion of storage ram tovirtual ram

is it possible to allocate storage ram to virtual ram, thereby increasing speed of process?

cherylbrown2, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my...

1. How do I increase my Video Allocated RAM from 128Mb to 2048Mb so I can play Fallout 4 on my... - Similar Threads - increase Video Allocated

2. How to increase Video RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase Video RAM?: Hello. I have Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 20IAP of 8 gb of ram 4 basic + 4 added and and intel processor. For gaming purpose, I want to increase its vram and I tried several ways to increase but it didn't increase. Anyone have the solution of increase the vram?...
  3. How to increase Video RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase Video RAM?: Hello. I have Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 20IAP of 8 gb of ram 4 basic + 4 added and and intel processor. For gaming purpose, I want to increase its vram and I tried several ways to increase but it didn't increase. Anyone have the solution of increase the vram?...
  4. how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity?: how can i increase my computers maximum ram capacity? I ran wmic memphysical get capacity and it says only 4 gb, but i checked my motherboards specs online and it supports upto 32 gb of ram. I tried adding a new identical mem module in the other slot and my computer won't...
  5. MY GPU IS 3.9 GB BUT VIDEO RAM IS ONLY 128MB.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY GPU IS 3.9 GB BUT VIDEO RAM IS ONLY 128MB.: HI,I'M PRIYANSHU I AM USING DELL VOSTRO 3480 AND THE GRAHICS IS INTEL UHD 620. MY DEDICATED VIDEO RAM IS 128MB BUT GPU IS 3.9GB. WHEN I WAS PLAYING GTA 4 IS NOTICED TAHT THE GRAPHICS ARE AT THERE LEAST AND IT NOT INCRESED. WHEN I SEARCHED I GOT TO KOWN THAT MY INTEL...
  6. How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram of my laptop?: Hi! I want to increase my video ram but I don't know how to.I have read articles about it.I tried to enter the bios but wasn't any advanced option under it. I also searched it on yt but couldn't get the answers. [ATTACH] As we can see I have total 4162 but only 128...
  7. How to allocate more ram for video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to allocate more ram for video?: According Syndicate it’s using 1.5gb when only 457mb are a being used as vram. I don’t have a dedicated video card but I do have 8gb of normal ram installed, how can allocate more for video? submitted by /u/lt_Matthew [link] [comments]...
  8. BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4

BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4: Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, I switched from win 7 to win 10 , so i though it was some old driver. I updated every single driver yet nothing I checked if there as a problem with the disk...
  9. Crashed playing Fallout 4

Crashed playing Fallout 4: Hello, new Skylake PC, crashed playing Fallout 4. PC restarted. Here is the minidump analysis: rash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com)Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page for Windows Driver Developers...
  10. How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?: I have a HP slimline desktop 260-p009. I tried going into the BIOS but couldn't find anything there. Not sure what to do. I have 128.0 MB of dedicated ram right now. Specs are: Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i3-6100T with Intel® HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whymc says 2048mb allocated ram